Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there

+12
Lummy
Crusader
Sprintcyclist
billy the kid
JMWinPR
jirqoadai
vege57
Neo
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
16 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there - Page 13 Empty Re: Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:31 pm

Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there - Page 13 62571863-11227181-An_emotional_Prince_Harry_in_Westminster_Abbey_for_today_s_funer-a-23_1663590599360

Harry seems to be giving the StinkEye to the photographer.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there - Page 13 Empty Re: Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:52 am

in regard to the above photo of harry....some body language expert says that is the face of regret .... LOLOL BS. That is the face of pissed off.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:52 am

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/multiple-palace-sources-say-prince-harry-found-out-his-grandmother-died-from-the-internet/ar-AA12b1M2?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=d839a5304ed4412ab76598d1bc7b87bf

Love this headline. The internet killed Queen Elizabeth.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:28 am

Calypso Jones wrote:in regard to the above photo of harry....some body language expert says that is the face of  regret .... LOLOL BS.   That is the face of pissed off.
No kidding. So much for the "experts." You hit the nail on the head. That guy is one pissed off dude. (as opposed to duke. lol)

2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:49 pm

how does one explain this....

Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there - Page 13 811d842243a6f691
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:55 pm

I'd blame it on the popularity of the particular, but common, ring - except they're not exactly alike.  Two are squared and one is rounded.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:30 pm

Did i mention before that i do not really think that Harry and Meghan are going to make it.   Well.  I don't.   They may stay together because separating/divorcing would put meggie in a bad light as the bad one....JUST.  like Wallis Simpson and Edward....how can he go back now.

I read an article today about EdwardViii and Wallis Simpson and the stories are remarkably similar.    If you look at the face of the windsors in their later years...these are not happy people.  and i don't think Harry is happy and i think he realizes he made a big mistake.   oh well...too late now.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilCat Breath Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:14 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Did i mention before that i do not really think that Harry and Meghan are going to make it.   Well.  I don't.   They may stay together because separating/divorcing would put meggie in a bad light as the bad one....JUST.  like Wallis Simpson and Harry....how can he go back now.

I read an article today about EdwardViii and Wallis Simpson and the stories are remarkably similar.    If you look at the face of the windsors in their later years...these are not happy people.  and i don't think Harry is happy and i think he realizes he made a big mistake.   oh well...too late now.

The difference is Edward always respected the royal family and never said a bad word against them. Wallis Simpson never accused King George of anything. And Edward abdicated the throne. Harry was never going to be anything more than he was. Megan thought that by being black there would be a world wide demand for her to be queen.

Queen Elizabeth's funeral was the last straw. I have never even heard of such outrageous behaviour.

EvilCat Breath

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:34 pm

EvilCat Breath wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Did i mention before that i do not really think that Harry and Meghan are going to make it.   Well.  I don't.   They may stay together because separating/divorcing would put meggie in a bad light as the bad one....JUST.  like Wallis Simpson and Harry....how can he go back now.

The difference is Edward always respected the royal family and never said a bad word against them.  Wallis Simpson never accused King George of anything.  And Edward abdicated the throne.  Harry was never going to be anything more than he was.  Megan thought that by being black there would be a world wide demand for her to be queen.

Queen Elizabeth's funeral was the last straw.   I have never even heard of such outrageous behaviour.
I don't think opening boxes on a game show qualifies one to be queen. Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there - Page 13 773625082
She opened the right "box" on Harry, though.

And I like Harry. He served his country, although I'm sure protected, and that goes a long way with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:48 pm

She forced him to declare their engagement. He thought he was going to lose out on....well...just let's say she must be quite adept at personal relationships.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next