Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random thoughts on the Biden Economy

+2
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Random thoughts on the Biden Economy Empty Random thoughts on the Biden Economy

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:54 pm

well. Another trip to the store in 10 inches of snow. no Problemo. AT Walmart and i gotta tell ya...NOW...i am going to give them hell at every opportunity. THey bullied the customers, US,allduring 2020 and now i'm gonna repay in kind. I am gonna be A. BITCH. And i"ve been pretty comsistent since i have taken on this attitude of retribution.

I'm enjoying it.

Today for example. I picked up GHQ since we've all been snowbound since last week. Headed to nearest...Neighborhood market. They were making one mistake after the other. LOL. They don't have the staff. well too effing bad. They brought all this on themselves going into cahoots with the gov't to cement their little big box store monopoly. Well...enjoy it. I'm too hard on employees?? who only just follow orders?? yeah. they were too eager and quick to follow gov't orders. Now they're gonna get it from this end too.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts on the Biden Economy Empty Re: Random thoughts on the Biden Economy

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:54 pm

https://www.wsj.com/articles/oil-prices-hit-seven-year-high-on-rising-geopolitical-tensions-11642507485

Oil hits seven year high under Dear Leader Cho Bai-Xing.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts on the Biden Economy Empty Re: Random thoughts on the Biden Economy

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:11 am

Calypso Jones wrote:

............   I am gonna be A. BITCH.   And i"ve been pretty comsistent since i have taken on this attitude .......... 

.........I'm enjoying it. .........

Quite credible.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:46 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:well. Another trip to the store in 10 inches of snow.  no Problemo.   AT Walmart and i gotta tell ya...NOW...i am going to give them hell at every opportunity.   THey bullied the customers, US,allduring 2020 and now i'm gonna repay in kind.   I am gonna be A. BITCH.   And i"ve been pretty comsistent since i have taken on this attitude of retribution.    

I'm enjoying it.

Today for example.  I picked up GHQ since we've all been snowbound since last week.   Headed to nearest...Neighborhood market.   They were making one mistake after the other.  LOL. They don't have the staff.  well too effing bad.  They brought all this on themselves going into cahoots with the gov't to cement their little big box store monopoly.  Well...enjoy it.     I'm too hard on employees??  who only just follow orders??  yeah.  they were too eager and quick to follow gov't orders.  Now they're gonna get it from this end too.    

Wally World is firmly on my enemies' list now. Lousy meat; they had the Mask Gestapo...they eagerly do the government's bidding, even when it's social-engineering BS. Like their attempt to bully us into not using cash. Why? Because that's what the Progressives WANT. They want us all on digital, so they can turn our cards or phone apps off if we buy more than they want for us.

Or they can starve us out.

Walmart was eager to be part of it EVEN THOUGH CREDIT COSTS THEM MORE.

That's just ONE of MANY examples. Walmart has, in 25 years, gone from a low-cost well-run chain, full of friendly people, into a zoo of misfits, hostile employees, poor selection, ripoff products. It basically took the same trip Sears did, 25 years before THAT.

I buy there when I have to; but nothing more and nothing else.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:42 am

Casey Jones wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:well. Another trip to the store in 10 inches of snow.  no Problemo.   AT Walmart and i gotta tell ya...NOW...i am going to give them hell at every opportunity.   THey bullied the customers, US,allduring 2020 and now i'm gonna repay in kind.   I am gonna be A. BITCH.   And i"ve been pretty comsistent since i have taken on this attitude of retribution.    

I'm enjoying it.

Today for example.  I picked up GHQ since we've all been snowbound since last week.   Headed to nearest...Neighborhood market.   They were making one mistake after the other.  LOL. They don't have the staff.  well too effing bad.  They brought all this on themselves going into cahoots with the gov't to cement their little big box store monopoly.  Well...enjoy it.     I'm too hard on employees??  who only just follow orders??  yeah.  they were too eager and quick to follow gov't orders.  Now they're gonna get it from this end too.    

Wally World is firmly on my enemies' list now.  Lousy meat; they had the Mask Gestapo...they eagerly do the government's bidding, even when it's social-engineering BS.  Like their attempt to bully us into not using cash.   Why?  Because that's what the Progressives WANT.  They want us all on digital, so they can turn our cards or phone apps off if we buy more than they want for us.

Or they can starve us out.

Walmart was eager to be part of it EVEN THOUGH CREDIT COSTS THEM MORE.

That's just ONE of MANY examples.  Walmart has, in 25 years, gone from a low-cost well-run chain, full of friendly people, into a zoo of misfits, hostile employees, poor selection, ripoff products.  It basically took the same trip Sears did, 25 years before THAT.

I buy there when I have to; but nothing more and nothing else.

First off, there is no "Biden economy". What there is are higher prices, lower stock markets, higher inflation, dismal foreign policy and an American LAST philosophy. Oh I almost forgot that the Beijing regime wants to elevate Communism while putting down Democracy, gutting the American military, defunding law and order and doing away with the Constitution and the bill of Rights.

I very seldom go to Wal*Mart, won't even darken the door of Target and will not spend my money on inferior Communist Chinese goods.

I want the jobs and benefits to go to America and American workers.

As I said, I know who I belong to, where I am going when I die and thanks to scripture, have an inkling of what is in store for those left behind so I am not the least bit worried.

If the liberal Democrats starve me out, kill me with their manufactured virus or throw me in prison for not being in lockstep with their agenda, so be it.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 15, 2023 9:20 am

This economy in the US..or the poor state of it rather, is not our doing. It is the doing of our so called elites. And we suffer for it. Prices go up and those price increases are all passed on to us.

I was thinking about the time of the kings in England...Richard, then John. You couldn't hunt deer because all the deer belonged to the king and if you were caught killing a deer to feed your family then you could be put to death for poaching the king's deer. We eventually fought the first war for independence to free ourselves from these constraints on our freedom and liberty...and here it is back...and managed by our own countrymen. You can't hunt and fish to feed yourself and family without paying a fee and if you don't pay that fee you can be arrested and fined and maybe your equipment confiscated. Your house is never your own, your vehicles, your property because if you fail to pay the tax which you have no say in, your home is forfeit...your family homeless. Everything goes up for US citizens in an inflationary economy....we suffer for stupid decisions made by someone else.

The ELITES have been managing our lives for a long time...can't have certain blinds, floor coverings, paints, lightbulbs, toilets. LOLOL is it any surprise that they tell us that if we do not comply with this or that...trans in schools, covid clot shots, gov't speak, that they will hound our employer to get us fired, destroy our livlihood, take our kids?

might be time for americans and other people of other countries to recognize that we are in the same situation that our ancestors found themselves in in the late 1700s in the colonies.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 15, 2023 9:41 am

oh and let's talk about yearly income taxes. It's not enough that we are taxed multiple times on the same things we have to pay another big tax in april every year. And what happens if you DON"T pay that? They will destroy you. you lose everything...the gov't can even take your money in your bank account.

We are not free. NOTHING is ours. NOW they want our kids.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 15, 2023 11:24 am

https://openthebooks.substack.com/p/top-us-non-profit-hospitals-and-ceos

NON profit Hospitals and CEOs RACKED UP huge profits off pandemic. Good to see they're doing so well as they continue to push this biggest medical hoax on the world that ever was.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Daily Bread and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon May 15, 2023 3:20 pm

Totally predictable how that works, eh? It takes jew genius, sure. But here's a pro-tip:

Oops, forgot it.

Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon May 15, 2023 7:09 pm

Most of the problems are well designed by the "old money " families that once ruled Europe and steped back out of the limelight but continued controlling the worlds money . They now realize that we are at the max when it comes to population and are going to the next stag of population control so there's more room for them to play in . The globalist are running it all and we aren't paying attention to their agendas . We ,no matter how important we think we are in the sceme of things , really aren't a factor to these people at the moment - we are in their way and they will eradicate us . We won't do a thing about it because we refuse to believe it because  we have more pressing things to take care of . 
I gotta go mow the lawn .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next