Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

random thoughts about these hollywood slebs

+7
Casey Jones
jirqoadai
vege57
HawkTheSlayer
HAMARTIA
Lummy
Calypso Jones
11 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

random thoughts about these hollywood slebs Empty random thoughts about these hollywood slebs

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:03 pm

One has to remember that these hollywood stars are actually quite boring in real life and most are rather ordinary looking.  It is amazing what makeup and other aids do for these folk.  Moreso now than ever before.

and they're DEFINITELY not of the calibre of person that they portray.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

random thoughts about these hollywood slebs Empty Re: random thoughts about these hollywood slebs

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:06 am

This poor demented kristin stewart. I thought she would have a measure of success despite her very narrow range of acting ability. After her catastropic failure with her relationship with Robert whatever his name is....she decided to go mentally ill and now considers herself 'gay'(there's no gay in any of that) and marry some other fool nutcase woman.

I know what this girl is doing....now a woman....she's basically saying to Robert..Pattinson i think it is..... 'I"LL SHOW YOU', when all she's doing is destroying herself. what. idiots.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

random thoughts about these hollywood slebs Empty Re: random thoughts about these hollywood slebs

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:29 pm

Did you know that Moriarty in Sherlock Holms, game of shadows is Jared Harris. Son of Richard Harris and godson of Rex Harrison? He was also grownup will Robinson in lost in space movie.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:02 am

I have a random thought ...
... oops.
Lummy
Lummy

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:08 am

Oh yeah, if you heat up blood removed from the body by method already in use, can cholesterol thereby be safely removed and the blood cleaned and reinstalled?

Is this done?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by HAMARTIA Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:07 pm

I think they run it through an oatmeal or Cheerios filter.  But it's complicated.  A truly expensive procedure and only a few in Hollywood are permitted access to this procedure.  James Gandolfini was pissed.
HAMARTIA
HAMARTIA

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:12 pm

HAMARTIA wrote:I think they run it through an oatmeal or Cheerios filter.  But it's complicated.  A truly expensive procedure and only a few in Hollywood are permitted access to this procedure.  James Gandolfini was pissed.

random thoughts about these hollywood slebs 809917594 lol

HAMARTIA likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:23 pm

well this is a tad disappointing. Cuba Gooding.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/cuba-gooding-jr-pleads-guilty-sex-charges/story?id=84065288

but still another reminder that one should never confuse the character of an actor with the honorable characters that he might play. They're just an actor.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:59 am

Calypso Jones wrote:This poor demented kristin stewart.  I thought she would have a measure of success despite her very narrow range of acting ability.   After her catastropic failure with her relationship with Robert whatever his name is....she decided to go mentally ill and now considers herself 'gay'(there's no gay in any of that) and marry some other fool nutcase woman.

I know what this girl is doing....now a woman....she's basically saying to Robert..Pattinson i think it is..... 'I"LL SHOW YOU', when all she's doing is destroying herself.    what. idiots.

I always thought Rob was a bit of a flake, But I have seen in the odd film of late and hes not a bad actor
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:17 am

her characters are always the same. She really isn't an accomplished actress.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next