Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there

+11
Crusader
Sprintcyclist
billy the kid
JMWinPR
jirqoadai
vege57
Neo
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
15 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there Empty Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:37 pm

Harry and Meg gave an interview to Oprah a night or two ago.   It appears Meghan hates Harry's family.  She called them racist.   She said she wa suffering from depression/suicidal thoughts during her pregnancy and a 'senior royal' denied her the right to see a psychiatrist.

Harry said something to the effect that he didn't know that or something i don't know.    

Clearly she is putting a wall in any reconciliation for Harry with his family.

Meghan has some issues it appears to me.   I think she actually thinks she IS royalty now.  

And the baby...archie.  so cute.    and.........so........ white.  Razz lol! Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there 1262967090

How i would love to see body language ghost do a body language analysis of those two on that show.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there Empty Re: Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:41 pm

Well OF COURSE they're gonna believe this opportunist B-level actress!!

They child is WHITE!! I'm sorry. He looks like Harry and he appears to have reddish hair.

https://www.weaselzippers.us/465680-journalist-don-lemon-says-we-dont-need-to-hear-the-other-side-to-the-meghan-markle-story/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there Empty Re: Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:44 pm

Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there 0919-meghan-harry-archie-gt-1-2-720x405

cute little guy.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:09 pm

Archie is cute.  I can't stand that opportunist woman and just knew she would bring Harry down.
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:28 pm

Red Lily wrote:Archie is cute.  I can't stand that opportunist woman and just knew she would bring Harry down.
She was of no help, no doubt, but Harry brought himself down. William tried to encourage Harry to start taking responsibility, but he wanted no part of it. He's a loust-about, who deserves everything he gets in Markel.

Gotta say, though, that latest pic of the two of them under a tree showing that Markel was pregnant again was lovely. Who knows? Maybe they're terrifically happy with their arrangement.

Still, like any normal human being, I'm with you guys, when it comes to that gold-digging user, Markel. She's trash.

And you do make a point, Red. A good woman maybe would've brought Harry around to his senses, encouraging him to make a real man of himself.
2cent
2cent

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:52 pm

And the Award Winner for the HArry and Meghan Show waaaaaaaaas....may i have the envelope please....... Orca Winfrey.

https://hotair.com/archives/karen-townsend/2021/03/08/winner-harry-meghan-interview-isnt-may-think/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:54 pm

Piers Morgan has a word or two. I didn't know phillip was in hospital in bad condition.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9338343/PIERS-MORGAN-Meghan-Harrys-nauseating-two-hour-Oprah-whine-athon-disgraceful-diatribe.html
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:55 pm

Don Le Mon says we only need to hear meghan's side of the story.

Now...that's some real journalism right there.

https://www.weaselzippers.us/465680-journalist-don-lemon-says-we-dont-need-to-hear-the-other-side-to-the-meghan-markle-story/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:56 pm

I'm not sure. Did we just adopt a royal family compliments of Orca??

now the rest of the dems are gonna wanna be crawlin' on that wagon.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:19 am

2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Archie is cute.  I can't stand that opportunist woman and just knew she would bring Harry down.
She was of no help, no doubt, but Harry brought himself down.  William tried to encourage Harry to start taking responsibility, but he wanted no part of it.  He's a loust-about, who deserves everything he gets in Markel.  

Gotta say, though, that latest pic of the two of them under a tree showing that Markel was pregnant again was lovely.  Who knows?  Maybe they're terrifically happy with their arrangement.

Still, like any normal human being, I'm with you guys, when it comes to that gold-digging user, Markel.  She's trash.

And you do make a point, Red.  A good woman maybe would've brought Harry around to his senses, encouraging him to make a real man of himself.

I don't think he's a "loust-about".  He's lived in a goldfish bowl from birth and not of his choosing like so called 'celebrities' who choose that life.   He spent 10 years in the Army and RAF and did 2 tours of Afghanistan.  He was a helicopter pilot in the RAF's search and rescue force and still works in support of fellow servicemen helping them adapt to life post injury.  He was stripped of his military titles after stepping back from royal duties which I think was unfair.  He worked for it unlike other members of the royal family.

I see him as a free spirit who's made mistakes but who wouldn't make mistakes having to live the life he has had to under constant scrutiny?  The paparazzi are scum imo.

He was vulnerable and she took advantage of that.   Then again who really knows?
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next