Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there

+12
Lummy
Crusader
Sprintcyclist
billy the kid
JMWinPR
jirqoadai
vege57
Neo
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
16 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there - Page 23 Empty Re: Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 28, 2024 8:54 am

are they waiting till now to finally write about what was obvious at the time to the rest of us.

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/prince-harry-red-anger-over-065652236.html

This marriage might last out of sheer stubborness against his family. BUT this is a man who is not happy and i think regrets his haste in marriage. Regrets that his lust got the better of him.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there - Page 23 Empty Re: Random thoughts about the Royals, here and there

Post by Casey Jones Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:31 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:are they waiting till now to finally write about what was obvious at the time to the rest of us.  

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/prince-harry-red-anger-over-065652236.html

This marriage might last out of sheer stubborness against his family.   BUT this is a man who is not happy and i think regrets his haste in marriage.  Regrets that his lust got the better of him.    

Remember, too...he's the red-headed second son, and felt unappreciated. He craved stroking. All he needed to get it, was to marry some divorced (was she?) quadroon, and suddenly he's loved.

Just not by her. She may be 3/4 white but her mind is pureblood negroid. She's using him like I would a tissue. He has the love of the mediuh but not at home, and not of his father, anymore.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:39 am

and @Casey Jones i think he married in haste and is now repenting at leisure...but he has gotten himself in such a mess that he sees no way of getting out of it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23