Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's going on Weather wise in your area?

+14
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
EvilCat Breath
Sprintcyclist
Matt National
Cotton
Elizabeth Theus
JMWinPR
jirqoadai
Crusader
Red Lily
Lummy
vege57
Jen
18 posters

Page 16 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 77  Next

Go down

What's going on Weather wise in  your area? - Page 16 Empty Re: What's going on Weather wise in your area?

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue May 24, 2022 5:01 pm

Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote: @HawkTheSlayer, you would not believe the weather here.  Hasn't been above 57 in a few days, gonna stay that way, and rain, rain, RAIN.
Bull Shoals Lake, the one we live near on, is 30 FEET above normal.  Table Rock is 8 feet above, and Lake Taneycomo is ??

This be crazy.   What a Face

What's it doing in your parts?

Drought dry . No such thing as too much water on the bayou!

Too much water around me atm and there is now a huge mould problem in houses.  Even mine!   I gotta now pay someone an arm and a leg to find the source and get rid of it.  Sad

What?! What a scam . Got bleach?
Must be a townhouse. .

Back to top Go down

What's going on Weather wise in  your area? - Page 16 Empty Re: What's going on Weather wise in your area?

Post by Red Lily Tue May 24, 2022 5:10 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote: @HawkTheSlayer, you would not believe the weather here.  Hasn't been above 57 in a few days, gonna stay that way, and rain, rain, RAIN.
Bull Shoals Lake, the one we live near on, is 30 FEET above normal.  Table Rock is 8 feet above, and Lake Taneycomo is ??

Too much water around me atm and there is now a huge mould problem in houses.  Even mine!   I gotta now pay someone an arm and a leg to find the source and get rid of it.  Sad

What?!  What a scam . Got bleach?
Must  be a townhouse. .

It's on the ceilings of 2 rooms and I ain't gonna stand on a ladder and contort to treat it. It's a waste of time if I don't know the source too. What's going on Weather wise in  your area? - Page 16 553500953
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue May 24, 2022 5:44 pm

Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

Must  be a townhouse. .

It's on the ceilings of 2 rooms and I ain't gonna stand on a ladder and contort to treat it.  It's a waste of time if I don't know the source too.  What's going on Weather wise in  your area? - Page 16 553500953
The source is a major leak in the roof that propagates in many directions. If you live in a townhouse, condo , or apartment, your legal options will vary . It could be following a beam and /or just making it to your place.

But I know I can piss more on your roof than it rains there.
So something ain't right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue May 24, 2022 5:53 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

Must  be a townhouse. .

It's on the ceilings of 2 rooms and I ain't gonna stand on a ladder and contort to treat it.  It's a waste of time if I don't know the source too.  What's going on Weather wise in  your area? - Page 16 553500953
The source is a major leak in the roof that propagates in many directions. If you live in a townhouse, condo , or apartment, your legal options will vary . It could be following a beam and /or just making it to your place.

But I know I can piss more on your roof than it rains there.
So something ain't right.

Dont you be pissing on my roof!  What's going on Weather wise in  your area? - Page 16 1165114554

El Nina and El Nino have a strong influence on Oz.   Currently Oz is in the grips of El Nina which brings unprecedented rain and flooding and has been going on for 12 months.

A couple of years ago Oz was burning.  El Nino?  I dunno.

My mum learned about all this in school. I never did.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:30 pm

Electricity is off in our area. I can't even open the garage door. Must have gone off close to three pm because i was making up a fresh bed when it must have happened. I had a lot of plans to catch up on everything and now i can't hardly do any of it. Don't know when it will be back on. Had a tree limb down on front of property this morning. Didn't realize there was win last night. BUT we have had rain for three days, heat/then overcast, some high winds and then rain again. and always overcast except for short periods of time where we can see some blue skies then clouds again. Well. i'm fine with the rain even though it will now wreak havoc on the earlier crops...squash, cukes, zucchini. be good for watermelon, tomatoes...deadly for potatoes if they don't drain off properly. Good thing i have a wifi to rely on and battery operated radio.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:02 pm

still off...over an hour now. frustrating.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:53 pm

Nothing but heat and drought here. 55 days since we had measurable rain.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:57 pm

we get anywhere from 1/4 inch to 2 inches.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:20 pm

So damn hot, here, I've taken to sleeping from two to nine in the evening.

I have an air conditioner in the bedroom. It doesn't cool the front room - and can't, it's not powerful enough. And the new apartment building is more in-the-open, in the sunshine...more paved roads around it. A heat sink.

But there's no denying it's unseasonably hot. Not enough to panic anyone, other than AlGore and his carbon-trading scheme...but it's still not very comfortable.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:44 am

Deleted. Wrong thread.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 77  Next