Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats up with Daily Wire

2 posters

:: Media :: All Others

Go down

Whats up with Daily Wire Empty Whats up with Daily Wire

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:05 am

They've had some good stories on for the past month or so but i couldn't see them cause i won't join as a subscriber or something. All of a sudden this week....i can see their stories with none of the obstacles.

DID DailyWire suddenly see that most of us are not gonna pay for news? Now i may in Time...but not now. NOT to anyone after what happened in Election 2020.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Jen and OneDumbBlonde like this post

Back to top Go down

Whats up with Daily Wire Empty Re: Whats up with Daily Wire

Post by OneDumbBlonde Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:37 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:They've had some good stories on for the past month or so but i couldn't see them cause i won't join as a subscriber or something.   All of a sudden this week....i can see their stories with none of the obstacles.

DID DailyWire suddenly see that most of us are not gonna pay for news?     Now i may in Time...but not now.  NOT to anyone after what happened in Election 2020.

I know they've always had their 'free' content, as well as their 'subscriber' content. They've also recently expanded quite a lot. But, I wouldn't have noticed the increase in access as I've been a subscriber for years.
OneDumbBlonde
OneDumbBlonde

Back to top Go down