Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.

+6
2cent
QuaseMarco
vege57
Red Lily
HawkTheSlayer
Calypso Jones
10 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.   - Page 6 Empty Re: DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.

Post by jirqoadai Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:39 am

heres why doth protest. Epoc Times: Audit Shows Oklahoma Officials Mismanaged Millions of Covid Funds.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.   - Page 6 Empty Re: DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.

Post by Daily Bread Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:56 am

2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:You'll have to pardon me if I take the gov't seriously caring if I o.d. w/a grain of salt.  Make that a whole bin full.  

Smells too strong of do-gooders.

"We're from the government and we're here to help".
Bingo!  And seeing as every pharmacy I've seen has a drop box for old meds, gee, what's not to trust?

**I just caught the name of the DEA division:  "Diversion Control Division."

I can recall that the pharmacies did have drop boxes at one time out here but that must have ended ( probably because of nefarious reasons ) and now they have to be given to the local police dept , like they don't have enough to do . When you get their with them your hit with the typical overkill of government paperwork .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:53 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:You'll have to pardon me if I take the gov't seriously caring if I o.d. w/a grain of salt.  Make that a whole bin full.  

Bingo!  And seeing as every pharmacy I've seen has a drop box for old meds, gee, what's not to trust?

I can recall that the pharmacies  did have drop boxes at one time out here but that must have ended ( probably because of nefarious  reasons ) and now they have to be given to the local police dept , like they don't have enough to do . When you get their with them your hit with the typical overkill of government paperwork .
How timely.  Just as I was about to remind folks how much Libs love incrementalism, and how good at it they are.  

I don't see why people have a need to take my words to an extreme, when I simply say, "Ahhh, I don't think I trust this one."  (the "take-back.")

Besides which, how many times did our Fore Fathers warn us NOT to trust the government?  To wit:
Don’t Trust Government
By: Michael Boldin|Published on: Jan 8, 2020|Categories: Founding Fathers

Don’t trust government. And don’t trust politicians.

That can’t be repeated often enough.

Unfortunately, it seems that most people trust politicians – depending on the issue or depending on the political party they happen to be a part of.

This never has good results in the long run.

Patrick Henry put it this way in the Virginia ratifying convention:

“Show me that age and country where the rights and liberties of the people were placed on the sole chance of their rulers being good men, without a consequent loss of liberty! I say that the loss of that dearest privilege has ever followed, with absolute certainty, every such mad attempt.”

In short – every time people trust political leaders to do the right thing – the long-term result is a loss of liberty.

But it wasn’t just Henry. On the other end of the spectrum, John Adams gave almost the same warning in 1772:[/]
... https://tenthamendmentcenter.com/2020/01/08/dont-trust-government/
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:46 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

I can recall that the pharmacies  did have drop boxes at one time out here but that must have ended ( probably because of nefarious  reasons ) and now they have to be given to the local police dept , like they don't have enough to do . When you get their with them your hit with the typical overkill of government paperwork .

Paperwork? Shocked
Red Lily
Red Lily

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:03 pm

Red Lily wrote:
I'm struggling with how the damned jab got worked into yet another topic totally unrelated.  DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.   - Page 6 553500953

The same liars who pushed this poison on us, who worked to PREVENT...USEFUL treatment plans...are now telling us what to do with our prescription medicines.

The issue is TRUST, of which we should have none; and the wisdom of their advice, of which - statistically proven - there is none.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6