Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.

+6
2cent
QuaseMarco
vege57
Red Lily
HawkTheSlayer
Calypso Jones
10 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.   Empty DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:00 pm

yeeeehh...no.

https://test.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/drug_disposal/takeback/takeback.html

DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.   1974411126 but no thanks.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.   Empty Re: DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:52 pm

No.

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.   Empty Re: DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.

Post by Red Lily Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:58 pm

What's the problem with dropping off unused medication for disposal?
Red Lily
Red Lily

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:04 pm

seems innocuous enough
vege57
vege57

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:54 pm

DEA disposal method. Where do the drugs really go? Do you think they are destroyed? Do you think the DEA is any more trustworthy than the eff-bee-yie or see-eye-yay? 

I would not dismiss the fact that they may have facial recognition cameras on hand. Even though the majority of the drugs turned in will be from law abiding, prescription holding citizens.

You would have to be an idiot to fall for this.

Why not just flush them down the toilet or throw them in the trash loose outside of the bottle.

Or sell them to a bogan!  Razz

No federal government agency is to be trusted since 2008 . 
The election of the Fundamental Changer of Individual Freedom. 

Wife of Big mike.

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:06 pm

Seriously?  

Tossing them in the trash means they end up in landfill and then leach into the soil and contaminate the groundwater.

Flushing them down the toilet contaminates lakes, rivers and streams and end up in your drinking water and the fish you eat.

It's not just your old medications it's hundreds of millions peoples' medications.

You'd already be on the list as having been prescribed the medications and you are worried about facial recognition when lawfully disposing of them?  Put them in a bag and hand them over.

I honestly don't get this over the top paranoia.  I think there's already something in the water.  Lol.   DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.   2023223427
Red Lily
Red Lily

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:12 pm

Red Lily wrote:Seriously?  

Tossing them in the trash means they end up in landfill and then leach into the soil and contaminate the groundwater.

Flushing them down the toilet contaminates lakes, rivers and streams and end up in your drinking water and the fish you eat.

It's not just your old medications it's hundreds of millions peoples' medications.

You'd already be on the list as having been prescribed the medications and you are worried about facial recognition when lawfully disposing of them?  Put them in a bag and hand them over.

I honestly don't get this over the top paranoia.  DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.   4036302351
Lol. I've been counting down to that reply.

I'm more worried about all the clorine they force us to drink when our water is already fine.  All because one unlucky bastard got a brain eating ameoba from showering (that's right.  Have to get water in your nose showering.  Cant get it from drinking water).

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:30 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:

I honestly don't get this over the top paranoia.  DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.   4036302351

I'm more worried about all the clorine they force us to drink when our water is already fine.  All because one unlucky bastard got a brain eating ameoba from showering (that's right.  Have to get water in your nose showering.  Cant get it from drinking water).

I hate the idea of chlorine in drinking water as well but why add to it?  Get a tank for drinking water.   Why would you rather ingest someone else's antipsychotic meds, antibiotics, antidepressants willingly either by drinking them, showering in them or eating them?

I put all my old meds in a bag and take them to the local pharmacist for disposal and nobody has come to lock me up or kill me yet.

I'm surprised some of you ever leave your house. Lol. DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.   2023223427
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Thom Paine and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:54 pm

Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

I hate the idea of chlorine in drinking water as well but why add to it?  Get a tank for drinking water.   Why would you rather ingest someone else's antipsychotic meds, antibiotics, antidepressants willingly either by drinking them, showering in them or eating them?

I put all my old meds in a bag and take them to the local pharmacist for disposal and nobody has come to lock me up or kill me yet.

I'm surprised some of you ever leave your house.  Lol.  DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.   2023223427
I've been filtering my drinking water for decades. 
Yes, it cost me extra to filter clorinated water that the government mandates and puts into our water.

And then charges me $3/month for chlorinated(they call it "safe drinking water fee") water. 

Our water comes from deep aquifers.  Im not worried about drugs making it doen there. Lol.

And all the sewage( modad treated) from the homes and camps goes into the lake. And it passes the quality test every time. 
At one time,  when i was a kid, there was a lot of untreated sewage that went directly from the toilet to the lake.

We swam and water skied and never got sick.
Had more fish back then too.

Thom Paine and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:57 pm

Nobody is tossing these drugs away.. keep them.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent, Casey Jones and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next