Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APRIL 2024 ECLIPSE

2 posters

Go down

APRIL 2024 ECLIPSE  Empty APRIL 2024 ECLIPSE

Post by jirqoadai Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:27 pm

its total fuber ( fucking bullshit ) beying at the moon god or sun god, which ever you adhere to. animals are only jumpy because leftist assholes make them extremely nervious.

case in point: ive got this little bearded dragon ( no, i dont have a pussy ) lizard who absolutely will never eat when startled or at night or near dusk. today at about 1:30 pm my time, ( i live in TEXAS so only my time counts ) she accepted some dried up blueberry pie from me. ( i hand feed her ) ( she opens her mouth wide and i place it on her tongue as it careens out of her mouth ) ( shes mostly blind. ) ( can barely see out of her right eye, ive given up about her left eye ). so yasees, ifn the eclipse made animals bonkers, she wouldntve ever eaten nuffn.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

APRIL 2024 ECLIPSE  Empty Re: APRIL 2024 ECLIPSE

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:40 pm

You know what this means doncha?? The end of Justine Turdeau.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:50 pm

im sorry, i dont do bracebook, twitless, pinterest, x-box, teevee, atari, sonny, or anyother silly gimmick. the very last time i was taken for a ride, was the 8-Track tape craze. as ive mentioned before, im a Christian practicing Tengri worshipping Dunkard from central maryland who sojourned in a full circle from Tussy mountain PA, Mount Storm West by God, to Cedar mountain virginny. includes clarke, monkey, pig, 1/3 of PA, garret, morgan, hampshire and bout 9 more viginny counties. im in harris county TEXAS now, and if i had an atomic bomb, id set it off now. i used to be a patriotic dildo for the republican party. now im an independant minded self reliant survivalist who once the cities are emptied, will be hiding in a banyan tree.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down