Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.

+6
2cent
QuaseMarco
vege57
Red Lily
HawkTheSlayer
Calypso Jones
10 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.   - Page 4 Empty Re: DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.

Post by 2cent Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:01 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Most of those meds are still good...for longer times than they say.  I don't get rid of anything. You just never know.   IN a shtf situation that Casey talks about...they could be very beneficial.
I hear ya. I never get rid of anything. If, for nothing else, that miserable toothache shows up on Fri. night, and the dentist isn't open until Monday.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.   - Page 4 Empty Re: DEA takeback day Saturday April 27, 2024.

Post by jirqoadai Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:51 am

2cent wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:......and i hear the FBI will take back all the guns you surrender and bend the barrels around the trees..........
Why, Elmer Fudd, I'd never have known had it not been for your wabbit.  
" its a futuristic automated self winding salesman ejector "
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:03 am

These alphabet agencies have given up their credibility.   Why should anyone trust them.

Recently there was a talk by a former CDC employee, locally.  The CDC has been politicized since the 80s. In his talk he said that the CDC and many other alphabet agencies do not care about health or the food supply...in the way that you would have thought they were protecting the American public. It's the earliest Obama doctrine in effect without our knowing it. And that doctrine is....You're on your own.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:55 am

jirqoadai wrote:
2cent wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:......and i hear the FBI will take back all the guns you surrender and bend the barrels around the trees..........
Why, Elmer Fudd, I'd never have known had it not been for your wabbit.  
" its a futuristic automated self winding salesman ejector "
Quite.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:20 pm

I can't believe something as innocuous as just handing over old drugs can cause so much fear and trepidation.

No wonder the US is in trouble.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:05 pm

howd you feel about Mount Carmel? Timmies revenge? being a stooge state for janet reno? a real tea partiers responces would be automatic.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:48 pm

Red Lily wrote:I can't believe something as innocuous as just handing over old drugs can cause so much fear and trepidation.

It's not fear and trepidation. It is seething anger and ridicule for a gov't who lies and gaslights its citizens. It may seem like fear to those from other nations who busted their asses complying with gov't orders to take an injection questionably produced and vetted.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/may/23/pandemic-holds-mirror-to-who-australians-really-are-and-its-not-who-we-thought
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:36 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Red Lily wrote:I can't believe something as innocuous as just handing over old drugs can cause so much fear and trepidation.

It's not fear and trepidation.  It is seething anger and ridicule for a gov't who lies and gaslights its citizens.  It may seem like fear to those from other nations who busted their asses complying with gov't orders to take an injection questionably produced and vetted.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/may/23/pandemic-holds-mirror-to-who-australians-really-are-and-its-not-who-we-thought

I don't bust my ass complying with government regulations and an old anonymous opinion piece saying that they HOPE more people will get vaccinated in Oz does nothing for your argument other than make you look foolish.   Rolling Eyes

Why does EVERYTHING have to be related to the jab with some of you?  Your paranoia is disturbing.  This has NOTHING to do with the freaking jab!

Both extremes in the US are going to bring it crashing down.   Everyone watching from afar can see it.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:23 am

Red Lily wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:

It's not fear and trepidation.  It is seething anger and ridicule for a gov't who lies and gaslights its citizens.  It may seem like fear to those from other nations who busted their asses complying with gov't orders to take an injection questionably produced and vetted.

I don't bust my ass complying with government regulations and an old anonymous opinion piece saying that they HOPE more people will get vaccinated in Oz does nothing for your argument other than make you look foolish.   Rolling Eyes

Why does EVERYTHING have to be related to the jab with some of you?  Your paranoia is disturbing.  This has NOTHING to do with the freaking jab!

Both extremes in the US are going to bring it crashing down.   Everyone watching from afar can see it.

Other than the odd geriatric at the bowling club , covid never makes it in to lexicon here now days Its done and dusted, Im sure you can still get a vaccine if you want one
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:26 am

\"Red Lily"f wrote:I can't believe something as innocuous as just handing over old drugs can cause so much fear and trepidation.

I don't quite trust it either, but I hope you'll take my word for it when I say, "fear and trepidation" were the furthest emotions from what I'd describe as simple distrust.  More like 'leery.'

These drop boxes for unwanted drugs are common knowledge.  They're all over the place, so the general public is more than well aware of them.  So, even if this 'campaign' is nothing more than trying to upstage Melania's 'cause' of going after opioids, there's something not quite right going on here.  These people never do anything for altruistic reasons.

Last edited by 2cent on Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next