Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 22, 2024 is Earth Day

2 posters

Go down

April 22, 2024 is Earth Day Empty April 22, 2024 is Earth Day

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:43 am

I'd would think media would already have been all over Earf day 2024 

https://answersingenesis.org/blogs/ken-ham/2024/04/21/ways-care-creation-earth-day/

Practical ways we can care for te earth.

1. Educate yourself with the truth about climate change.

2    Fight against invasive species. One great thing individuals and families can do to help the environment is clean up trash, but did you know there’s another kind of “trash,” so to speak, that you can help clean up for a healthier environment? That would be invasive plant species.

These invasive species are plants that generally have been accidently introduced (e.g., by escaping from gardens) to an environment where they don’t really belong. They’re wonderful plants in their native environment! However, their native predators don’t live here, and so these plants often grow at an overwhelming rate, outcompeting the native plants that supply food, particularly for insects, in our local food webs. For example, here in Northern Kentucky, bush honeysuckle and Bradford pear are two invasives that have completely taken over many areas.

Research which plants are invasive in your area, how to manage them, and then scour your property and remove any you find. Or join a local environmental group and help with invasive plant cleanups (many counties host these a few times a year). What a great way to get to know people in your area and share with them why you care about creation—because God created this world and he cares for it, but how much more he cares about me and you!

3.    Add plant natives.

4.    Build a small pond or hibernaculum in your backyard.

5.  Don't rake your leaves.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

April 22, 2024 is Earth Day Empty Re: April 22, 2024 is Earth Day

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:51 am

Some things for the more radical. Turn on all your light from dark till midnight say for party time.

Burn a lovely fire outside and invite in friends for beer and nibblies.

Global Warming is real....but it is not your fault. IT"S NATURAL.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:48 pm

As with everything the Cultural Marxists get involved with, they've twisted everything on its head.

Farms cause Glow Bull Warming. Solar panels that roast vegetation with reflected sunlight, and bird-chopping windmills, are Green.

Cars that emit carbon dioxide and water vapor, because we've cleaned up virtually all toxic emissions from exhaust...they're STILL dirty. Even when they take you 40 miles on a gallon of gas.

BATTERY cars, that require huge open-pit lithium mines, child labor, shipping of material all over the globe...heavy battery packs...tires every 15,000 miles, it comes out, for the weight...and of course, battery fires and no way to recycle old batteries...AND, coal-powered plants to generate all the needed electricity...THOSE are green.

The same Lefties who used to scream, My-Body-My-Choice, now DENY ME...MY choice not to take a mercury solution in my body, to ward off a flu strain. Not even particularly lethal, except when government-controlled docs treat you in CDC stipulated ways. And that mercury solution does no good, statistically.

So...so as to avoid highlighting how the Green Agenda has been turned upside-down and now is a Death Cult...I'm not surprised they're leaving it low key.

Happy Birthday, Vladimir Lenin.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:54 am

April 22, 2024 is Earth Day EARTH_DAY_DENVER_%281%29

uh...what? Climate change AND Gaza?

it's a CodeOink ad.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones