Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti Vaccine psychology

+5
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
RV
Casey Jones
Sprintcyclist
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Anti Vaccine psychology  - Page 6 Empty Re: Anti Vaccine psychology

Post by vege57 Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:46 pm

RV wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.igor-chudov.com/p/vaccine-skeptics-are-the-true-critical

vaxx skeptics are the true critical thinkers.

The Plandemic was an intelligence test.

Sadly, the ones who passed...won incessant persecution by government and the weaponized stupids.

Of course, the ones who failed the test, who took the Jabs...many of them are in holes in the Earf.  Many more are joining them each week.

Which is worse?  How is it we have to choose between these two unacceptable options?

So much information has been lied about, hidden and "accidentally deleted" that we may NEVER know exactly what those who took the "Vaccine" are facing or what health risks they must endure.

I fail to see why you guys fixate so much on what other people choose to do with their bodies , 99% of the people I know and meet have had at least one vax, Its been a few years now and none have fallen over dead or become incapacitated , people no longer talk about it here , we have all moved on to more productive endeavours
vege57
vege57

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:23 pm

There are people IN THIS COUNTRY that are still suffering from it and i'll bet there are in Australia/NZ too but you don't hear about it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:03 pm

vege57 wrote:
RV wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.igor-chudov.com/p/vaccine-skeptics-are-the-true-critical

Sadly, the ones who passed...won incessant persecution by government and the weaponized stupids.

Of course, the ones who failed the test, who took the Jabs...many of them are in holes in the Earf.  Many more are joining them each week.

Which is worse?  How is it we have to choose between these two unacceptable options?

So much information has been lied about, hidden and "accidentally deleted" that we may NEVER know exactly what those who took the "Vaccine" are facing or what health risks they must endure.

I fail to see why you guys fixate so much on what other people choose to do with their bodies , 99% of the people I know and meet have had at least one vax, Its been a few years now and none have fallen over dead or become incapacitated , people no longer talk about it here , we have all moved on to more productive endeavours  

You have to realize. Many people were forced to take the vax under duress, threats, and government blackmail.

You could not get unrelated or ongoing medical care without the vax.

Many folks in all genres of work were forced to take the jab or lose their jobs. This includes workers in the medical field.

Basic freedoms were denied to those who refused the unproven and side affect riddled mRNA vax .
Denied Entry into federal buildings being one example.

I'm glad other country's goverments may not have used these tactics on their citizens.

Our government discriminated against those who refused the vax.

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:12 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:There are people IN THIS COUNTRY that are still suffering from it and i'll bet there are in Australia/NZ too but you don't hear about it.

""i'll bet there are in Australia/NZ too but you don't hear about it.""

I very much doubt that , we have free press and a very robust parliamentary system here , politicians would have a field day if that was the case, there would also be anecdotal evidence of this , Its in the minds of the beholders
vege57
vege57

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:14 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:There are people IN THIS COUNTRY that are still suffering from it and i'll bet there are in Australia/NZ too but you don't hear about it.

Just so some of you know, Australia is roughly the same distance from New Zealand as the US is from Venezuela. Totally different countries. Geography 101.

Most countries HAVE moved on though. Mandates have been ruled to be illegal here and NO-ONE is being herded up to take the jab.

It was a learning curve, and a very bad one at that, but if people were dropping dead all around us we'd certainly know about it.

Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:16 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
vege57 wrote:
RV wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:

You have to realize. Many people were forced to take the vax under duress, threats, and government blackmail.

Many folks in all genres of work were forced to take the jab or lose their jobs. This includes workers in the medical field.

Basic freedoms were denied to those who refused the unproven and side affect riddled mRNA vax .

I'm glad other country's goverments may not have used these tactics on their citizens.

I can understand peeps being upset about being forced to take the vax ,

But the posters here are peddling the view that people that were vaxxed are going to die, and that is just factually incorrect
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:30 pm

vege57 wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
vege57 wrote:
RV wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:

I can understand peeps being upset about being forced to take the vax ,

But the posters here are peddling the view that people that were vaxxed are going to die, and that is just factually incorrect  

It's also dangerous.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:52 pm

oh hell yeah. Warning people about US financed bioweapons and the danger to human test animals as we NOW SEE. IS Incorrect and Dangerous.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:05 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:oh hell yeah.  Warning people about US financed bioweapons and the danger to human test animals as we NOW SEE. IS Incorrect and Dangerous.

There's a difference between a warning and an obsession.  There are some people around who are too afraid to leave their house because they think the government is going to 'genocide' them and/or someone is going to jab them. To the point of wanting to take their own life.

So, yes, it can be quite dangerous.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:10 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:oh hell yeah.  Warning people about US financed bioweapons and the danger to human test animals as we NOW SEE. IS Incorrect and Dangerous.

Shows an enlightenment level of fear, usual emotional state is anxious, her view of life is one of frightening.
Calypso - do you think God is punitive, disdainful or denying?

https://life-longlearner.com/how-to-measure-consciousness-using-the-map-of-consciousness-3-of-7/

Sprintcyclist

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next