Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti Vaccine psychology

+5
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
RV
Casey Jones
Sprintcyclist
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Anti Vaccine psychology  - Page 5 Empty Re: Anti Vaccine psychology

Post by 2cent Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:47 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:My gastroenterologist in code tells me that he is here for me in any event.

HE is the only one.    I know for a fact nurses are running some offices.    My dermatologist told me that in confidence, keeping his voice down.  He is scared of them.  He must obey or they will destroy his business.  I told him that he is not in charge of his office staff.  Oh yes he says, I am.   No.  he isn't.    Not that firightened he isn't.
How strange. Does he not sign their paychecks? Or is it the other way around?
2cent
2cent

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:54 pm

He must. but they had a conniption that i wouldn't wear a mask and he asked me to do it or he couldn't see me anymore. LOLOl Because of the nurses.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:18 pm

It has NEVER been about science, but, has ALWAYS been about politics, power and financial wealth. If the doctors don't play pattycake as the Democrats demand, they will ruin them and close down their business.

The doctors and nurses have asked me repeatedly about the WuFlu tests and "Vaccines", I have repeatedly said "no". I'm sure that Democrats are listening and if the doctors and nurses don't ask, then the Democrats will attack. It's all a game, it's all politics and it's all rhetoric. I don't play their games.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:47 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:well one thing is for sure.....the insanity in doctors offices about the worthless masks show that these people are admitting subtly that their methods of sanitation have been remiss for decades.    Time to remember that doctors and hospitals kill more people in a year than guns.
And cars combined. In fact I think it is 4 or 5 on the list. And this is only the ones that are misdiagnosed or mal practice. The routine deaths are not included in this number.

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:28 pm

Anyone who has had any operation has - or was supposed to have read - that medical profession is NOT a science - there are no guarantees - and you sign a paper acknowledging that.
It's to save them from suing, should something go wrong.
However, come to find out, you really can to sue.
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:29 am

RV wrote:
JMWinPR wrote:
RV wrote:I would like to how the CDC defines "effectiveness". Do they define "effectiveness" as in how many are dying? Do they define "effectiveness" as in how many have side affects? Do they define "effectiveness" as in how many are immune from the virus?

While I'm on the "effectiveness" questions, how does natural immunity to the virus compare with their gene therapy one? How "effective" is the mRna "Vaccine" and what side affects are possible 5 or 10 years from now, oh wait, they don't know!
They do it the same way weather people do whether. Does 50% chance of rain mean it is going to rain 12 hrs, or does it mean you have a 50-50 chance of getting a 10 minute shower?

As for fauciflu,  the average person who gets it has a 99.976% chance of recovering. That is even a bit low, as some folks have not bothered to report it while others didn't even know they had it.

With those kinds of numbers I'm surprised any healthy person,  who didn't need it for employment, would ever bother with it.

Yeah, how can anyone be "asymptomatic"? How can one have a supposedly "deadly" illness but, have no symptoms? How can one be completely healthy UNTIL they take a "Vaccine" and then become ill? It all defies logic, truth, facts, evidence, etc.

Some people have a deadly cancer and are quite unaware of it.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:47 pm

https://www.igor-chudov.com/p/vaccine-skeptics-are-the-true-critical

vaxx skeptics are the true critical thinkers.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:39 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.igor-chudov.com/p/vaccine-skeptics-are-the-true-critical

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree! If there was nothing to hide, the data would not be "accidentally deleted", lied about, hidden or otherwise not released to the public. The fact that they are hiding the data indicates that there is something there that does not support the narrative that is being pushed out.

I have questions about MANY things that we're not allowed to ask questions about with this administration!
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:45 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.igor-chudov.com/p/vaccine-skeptics-are-the-true-critical

The Plandemic was an intelligence test.

Sadly, the ones who passed...won incessant persecution by government and the weaponized stupids.

Of course, the ones who failed the test, who took the Jabs...many of them are in holes in the Earf. Many more are joining them each week.

Which is worse? How is it we have to choose between these two unacceptable options?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:00 am

Casey Jones wrote:

The Plandemic was an intelligence test.

Sadly, the ones who passed...won incessant persecution by government and the weaponized stupids.

Of course, the ones who failed the test, who took the Jabs...many of them are in holes in the Earf.  Many more are joining them each week.

Which is worse?  How is it we have to choose between these two unacceptable options?

So much information has been lied about, hidden and "accidentally deleted" that we may NEVER know exactly what those who took the "Vaccine" are facing or what health risks they must endure.
RV
RV

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next