Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti Vaccine psychology

+5
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
RV
Casey Jones
Sprintcyclist
9 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Anti Vaccine psychology  - Page 3 Empty Re: Anti Vaccine psychology

Post by JMWinPR Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:39 pm

RV wrote:I would like to how the CDC defines "effectiveness". Do they define "effectiveness" as in how many are dying? Do they define "effectiveness" as in how many have side affects? Do they define "effectiveness" as in how many are immune from the virus?

While I'm on the "effectiveness" questions, how does natural immunity to the virus compare with their gene therapy one? How "effective" is the mRna "Vaccine" and what side affects are possible 5 or 10 years from now, oh wait, they don't know!
They do it the same way weather people do whether. Does 50% chance of rain mean it is going to rain 12 hrs, or does it mean you have a 50-50 chance of getting a 10 minute shower?

As for fauciflu, the average person who gets it has a 99.976% chance of recovering. That is even a bit low, as some folks have not bothered to report it while others didn't even know they had it.

With those kinds of numbers I'm surprised any healthy person, who didn't need it for employment, would ever bother with it.

JMWinPR

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:02 pm

JMWinPR wrote:
RV wrote:I would like to how the CDC defines "effectiveness". Do they define "effectiveness" as in how many are dying? Do they define "effectiveness" as in how many have side affects? Do they define "effectiveness" as in how many are immune from the virus?

While I'm on the "effectiveness" questions, how does natural immunity to the virus compare with their gene therapy one? How "effective" is the mRna "Vaccine" and what side affects are possible 5 or 10 years from now, oh wait, they don't know!
They do it the same way weather people do whether. Does 50% chance of rain mean it is going to rain 12 hrs, or does it mean you have a 50-50 chance of getting a 10 minute shower?

As for fauciflu,  the average person who gets it has a 99.976% chance of recovering. That is even a bit low, as some folks have not bothered to report it while others didn't even know they had it.

With those kinds of numbers I'm surprised any healthy person,  who didn't need it for employment, would ever bother with it.

........... 942,944 (2%) Deaths .........

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

The US is the 18th worst in the world.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:17 pm

And you believe the reports from Pakistan, India, China, Iraq, Kenya, Nigeria, Afghanistan etc which place them the lowest in death stats?

According to worldometers China has the lowest death rate in the world at 3/million.

Stats are only good as reported and are easily skewed.

Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:17 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:They change their definitions weekly, sometimes daily.   You are now unvaxxed if you have not had your second booster in some places.

I have NOT had either "boosters" nor the "Vaccine" and never will. I want no part of their "experiments" or their bioweapon.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:20 pm

Nor I.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:22 pm

JMWinPR wrote:

As for fauciflu,  the average person who gets it has a 99.976% chance of recovering. That is even a bit low, as some folks have not bothered to report it while others didn't even know they had it.

With those kinds of numbers I'm surprised any healthy person,  who didn't need it for employment, would ever bother with it.

Yeah, how can anyone be "asymptomatic"? How can one have a supposedly "deadly" illness but, have no symptoms? How can one be completely healthy UNTIL they take a "Vaccine" and then become ill? It all defies logic, truth, facts, evidence, etc.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:26 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

The US is the 18th worst in the world.

IF true...it's because of the misnamed Affordable Care Act, which empowered the CDC to create, and impose, "protocols" for treatment.

Fow-chee has done that. Remdesivir and ventilators. He owns the patent on Remdesivir, which is a failed AND DANGEROUS drug. Remdesivir and ventilator, kill over 55 percent of the patients it's done to.

But the hospitalists get a HUGE bonus from government if they do this; and are penalized if they deviate. Non-corporate hospitals (physician-owned) are now forbidden in the States. So we have crony-corporatists running hospitals and getting rich killing those who got infected with this bioweapon.

Amp up the fear, so that people don't think clearly before taking this Clot Shot.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:27 pm

\
Red Pill Time

know what's so funny and telling. this stupid twit after all this time, didn't know what myocarditis is. I mean....how can you be that uninformed?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:22 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:
2cent wrote:Did anyone read the OP article?  I started to c&p part of it, to show how full of bull that nonsense written by a couple of know-nothings is, but nah; that gives it too much credit.

In short, President Trump is an anti-vaxxer conspiracy nut who only started to slow down his anti-vax stance after the election.

Pray tell, who on this planet even HEARD of Covid prior to the election?

I think Trump was and is for the vaccine. He has been vaccinated himself.
He got the vaccine created, tested and produced very quickly. Did he call it project 'warp speed'.
He wanted to get it done that year, everyone said it was impossible, I thought it would be unlikely but he did it.

He gave no support to masks so sort of derailed the whole idea.
had he given support to masks that might well have made a difference.
QUESTION: @Sprintcyclist Do you know that President Trump is a self-proclaimed "germaphobic?"

Answer that, then maybe we'll get to the next part.
2cent
2cent

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:32 am

2cent wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
2cent wrote:Did anyone read the OP article?  I started to c&p part of it, to show how full of bull that nonsense written by a couple of know-nothings is, but nah; that gives it too much credit.

In short, President Trump is an anti-vaxxer conspiracy nut who only started to slow down his anti-vax stance after the election.

Pray tell, who on this planet even HEARD of Covid prior to the election?

I think Trump was and is for the vaccine. He has been vaccinated himself.
He got the vaccine created, tested and produced very quickly. Did he call it project 'warp speed'.
He wanted to get it done that year, everyone said it was impossible, I thought it would be unlikely but he did it.

He gave no support to masks so sort of derailed the whole idea.
had he given support to masks that might well have made a difference.
QUESTION:   @Sprintcyclist Do you know that President Trump is a self-proclaimed "germaphobic?"  

Answer that, then maybe we'll get to the next part.  

No, I had no idea about that.
So does he try to avoid 'dirt' and diseases?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next