Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti Vaccine psychology

+5
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
RV
Casey Jones
Sprintcyclist
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Anti Vaccine psychology  - Page 4 Empty Re: Anti Vaccine psychology

Post by JMWinPR Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:43 am

[quote="Sprintcyclist"]
2cent wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:[quote=  

No, I had no idea about that.
So does he try to avoid 'dirt' and diseases?
I don't know about dirt. While I'm no Trump follower I read about his germ thing years ago. He hates shaking hands in restaurants with people who walk past his table after using the rest room. Many have "dry" hands. I watched two Seinfeld shows. One dealt with someone not wanting to eat in a particular restaurant, I had a similar experience at a local Chinese restaurant. Really liked the place. Went to the restroom as the owner/chef was leaving, his hands were dry and the urinal had been flushed. I know, I know urine is sterile yaduh, yaduh, yaduh, just ordered tea, never went back.
FWIW that is how I immediately knew the Russian Hotel incident was a lie.
He shook hands with Clintons, Jackson, Sharpton, and countless other dirt bags, doesn't seem to afraid of dirt.

JMWinPR

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:49 am

I have seen MANY guys who don't wash their hands after using the restroom. I don't even like to touch the door handle because I know that dirty hands have touched it. I usually don't use public restrooms because I know that they are suspect.

In this day and age where we are supposedly so "clean" and "civilized", it's difficult to believe that there are so many human pigs.

As far as the "dry hands" part, I'm not sure which is worse, dry hands or wet ones...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Red Lily and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:55 am

well one thing is for sure.....the insanity in doctors offices about the worthless masks show that these people are admitting subtly that their methods of sanitation have been remiss for decades. Time to remember that doctors and hospitals kill more people in a year than guns.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

JMWinPR and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:12 am

Calypso Jones wrote:well one thing is for sure.....the insanity in doctors offices about the worthless masks show that these people are admitting subtly that their methods of sanitation have been remiss for decades.    Time to remember that doctors and hospitals kill more people in a year than guns.

Their methods of...what should we call it?...science, of learning from what they see, clinically...are remiss, also.

Physicians have become rote automatons. Government, or authority, tells them what to do; and they obediently do it. Without question.

Our methods of SELECTING and TRAINING physicians should be suspect, as well. Skin color has no part of it. Men are preferable, as they will STAND UP to pressure from government, pharma pressure-groups, genocidal quacks in authority, and hospitalists who look only at the bottom line.

None of this will happen without more upheaval.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:20 am

Nurses i think have historically felt belittled by doctors...this covid thing was a way for them to get the upper hand. Doctors are afraid of these nurse Ratchetts.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:54 am

That could very well be.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:12 am

Casey Jones wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:well one thing is for sure.....the insanity in doctors offices about the worthless masks show that these people are admitting subtly that their methods of sanitation have been remiss for decades.    Time to remember that doctors and hospitals kill more people in a year than guns.

Their methods of...what should we call it?...science, of learning from what they see, clinically...are remiss, also.

Physicians have become rote automatons.  Government, or authority, tells them what to do; and they obediently do it.  Without question.

Our methods of SELECTING and TRAINING physicians should be suspect, as well.  Skin color has no part of it.  Men are preferable, as they will STAND UP to pressure from government, pharma pressure-groups, genocidal quacks in authority, and hospitalists who look only at the bottom line.

None of this will happen without more upheaval.
Ha. Tell my PCP, Dr. BRENT R., that. He's somehow connected to the local hospital. (As in, they run his show.) Every where you go you hear accolades. I'm thinking real hard on finding a new one. Zero report.
Meanwhile, I wish like HECK that I could get Dr. SANDY S. as my PCP. She & I connected near immediately.
Funny, to look at her, she very much resembles O'Crazio. That's where the similarity ends. Bright, witty, sense of humor, while being quite skilled at her profession.
2cent
2cent

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:57 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:
2cent wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
2cent wrote:Did anyone read the OP article?  I started to c&p part of it, to show how full of bull that nonsense written by a couple of know-nothings is, but nah; that gives it too much credit.

In short, President Trump is an anti-vaxxer conspiracy nut who only started to slow down his anti-vax stance after the election.

Pray tell, who on this planet even HEARD of Covid prior to the election?

I think Trump was and is for the vaccine. He has been vaccinated himself.
He got the vaccine created, tested and produced very quickly. Did he call it project 'warp speed'.
He wanted to get it done that year, everyone said it was impossible, I thought it would be unlikely but he did it.

He gave no support to masks so sort of derailed the whole idea.
had he given support to masks that might well have made a difference.
QUESTION:   @Sprintcyclist Do you know that President Trump is a self-proclaimed "germaphobic?"  

Answer that, then maybe we'll get to the next part.  

No, I had no idea about that.
So does he try to avoid 'dirt' and diseases?
No. He tries to wallow in as much of each as he can get. Rolling Eyes
Please. Quit that.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:20 am

2cent wrote:
Ha.  Tell my PCP, Dr. BRENT R., that.  He's somehow connected to the local hospital. (As in, they run his show.) Every where you go you hear accolades.  I'm thinking real hard on finding a new one.  Zero report.
Meanwhile, I wish like HECK that I could get Dr. SANDY S. as my PCP.  She & I connected near immediately.  
Funny, to look at her, she very much resembles O'Crazio.  That's where the similarity ends.  Bright, witty, sense of humor, while being quite skilled at her profession.

In the general. There are always exceptions.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:24 am

My gastroenterologist in code tells me that he is here for me in any event.

HE is the only one. I know for a fact nurses are running some offices. My dermatologist told me that in confidence, keeping his voice down. He is scared of them. He must obey or they will destroy his business. I told him that he is not in charge of his office staff. Oh yes he says, I am. No. he isn't. Not that firightened he isn't.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next