Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychology and political traits

+4
2cent
RV
Lummy
Sprintcyclist
8 posters

Go down

Psychology and political traits Empty Psychology and political traits

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:16 pm

............ Trump supporters seemed to be more vindictive in their expected (and actual) victory, whereas that was not the case for Clinton’s supporters.” ............

https://www.psypost.org/2020/03/new-study-identifies-a-psychological-factor-linked-to-trump-supporters-vindictiveness-56280

Sprintcyclist

Cotton likes this post

Back to top Go down

Psychology and political traits Empty Re: Psychology and political traits

Post by Lummy Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:02 am

“It means that among those who were particularly invested in supporting Donald Trump and whose individual sense of personal significance was mostly affected by the victory, his hostile actions were accepted the most,” Jaśko told PsyPost.

A way forward through significant windows of opportunity attended Trump's re-election, which is why feckless democrats stole the election but couldn't go anywhere without obviating themselves as a crooked bunch of theives. I think they sensed it, but wouldn't know what to do with it if Trump dumped it at their feet, which he did. What has Biden accomplished? May they all go to prison. So you can call me vindictive too.

Trump is outstanding in owning perhaps the only ideas that would positively move forward. President Trump is an excellent "on the fly" strategist. The Hillarious left doesn't get that and never will. They are notable -- and punishable, however, for pursuit of Stalinist objectives.

Trump supporters were more likely to approve of him taking hostile actions against his political opponents than Clinton supporters were to approve hers. The more Trump supporters thought his election would result in a gain of personal significance, the more supportive they were of his hostile actions.

Nonsense. To what "hostile actions" specifically does it refer? This is just a straw man made from BS, possibly created by AI.
https://politicalhaven.forumotion.com/t5661-psychology-and-political-traits
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer, Cotton and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:21 pm

You know "hostile actions" like legally protesting, investigating the fraud or holding the DNC, the MSM and their minions accountable. It ain't "hostile actions" when liberals loot, destroy private property, burn down businesses, murder people, assault Police Officers, "defund" Police Departments or set Police cars on fire though...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:04 am

RV wrote:You know "hostile actions" like legally protesting, investigating the fraud or holding the DNC, the MSM and their minions accountable. It ain't "hostile actions" when liberals loot, destroy private property, burn down businesses, murder people, assault Police Officers, "defund" Police Departments or set Police cars on fire though...
Reminds me of a certain somebody who told me I was "in denial." However, when I asked, 'in denial of what, exactly,' she couldn't come up with anything.

2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Cotton and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:44 am

2cent wrote:
RV wrote:You know "hostile actions" like legally protesting, investigating the fraud or holding the DNC, the MSM and their minions accountable. It ain't "hostile actions" when liberals loot, destroy private property, burn down businesses, murder people, assault Police Officers, "defund" Police Departments or set Police cars on fire though...
Reminds me of a certain somebody who told me I was "in denial."  However, when I asked, 'in denial of what, exactly,' she couldn't come up with anything.  

Right, if you aren't a died in the wool Democrat, you are "in denial"...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:24 pm

2cent wrote:
Reminds me of a certain somebody who told me I was "in denial."  However, when I asked, 'in denial of what, exactly,' she couldn't come up with anything.  

Sounds like you are in denial of being in denial ? lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:46 pm

There are kooks on both sides but if the internet is any indication I've always found leftists to be the vindictive ones, in general.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:17 pm

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, vege57, RV and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:39 pm