Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro-Vaccine Big Pharma Execs Invite You to D.C. to “Protest Against Vaccine Mandates” – Did You Forget What Happened on Jan. 6th 2021?

5 posters

Go down

Pro-Vaccine Big Pharma Execs Invite You to D.C. to “Protest Against Vaccine Mandates” – Did You Forget What Happened on Jan. 6th 2021? Empty Pro-Vaccine Big Pharma Execs Invite You to D.C. to “Protest Against Vaccine Mandates” – Did You Forget What Happened on Jan. 6th 2021?

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:21 pm

One year ago, on January 6, 2021, then President Donald Trump invited his supporters to join him in Washington D.C. for a “Stop the Steal” rally. They were angry that the election was stolen from Trump.

One week before the rally, I published an article just after President Trump had signed into law a $2.3 TRILLION “COVID relief” bill robbing Americans at the expense of Wall Street Billionaires, and I wrote:

If you still think Trump is going to save the Republic and you are planning on heading to Washington D.C. on January 6th to show your support of him, you could very well be putting your own life at risk and be taking a suicide trip.

Washington D.C. is a cesspool of corruption and Satanic activity, and it could be pure suicidal for American patriots and militia groups to all be there at one time, giving the enemy the opportunity to take out as many of you at one time as they can.

Why would you risk that? For Trump??

President Trump is still the President of the United States and the Commander in Chief of the nation’s armed forces. If he wants to start arresting criminals for treason, he doesn’t need my help or your help, at least not in Washington D.C., one of the most corrupt places on the planet.

If Americans want to take their country back and drain the swamp, you better start planning on doing it now, without Trump’s help. There is no telling what his handlers are going to tell him to do in the days ahead, and even if he himself does not have nefarious plans in store for citizens and militia groups who may go to Washington D.C. on January 6th, there probably are many others who do. (Source.)

One year later, it is obvious that I was correct, and that everyone who obeyed Trump and was in Washington D.C. that day made a huge mistake.

Even if someone was not part of the rally, or the group that walked into the Capitol Building, but was simply just in the area carrying a cell phone, they ended up on a Government list of potential “terrorists.”

Those who entered the Capitol building were setup, and many were arrested, and some are still rotting away in horrible conditions inside prison cells to this day.

Even if Trump had no idea ahead of time that this was going to happen, it was still a disastrous decision for all those who foolishly attended the rally, and Trump did nothing afterward to pardon people before he left office, nor has he done anything to free people who were arrested since he left office.

This whole event should be labeled as “Lesson Learned!”

Do NOT go to political protests in Washington D.C.! You are fighting the enemy on their turf, in one of the most Satanic and evil places on the planet.

How many people even know that the National Monument in D.C. is a Freemason Satanic obelisk, and is the tallest obelisk in the world? Construction of it began in 1848 and was completed in 1884. Freemasons laid the cornerstone on July 4th, 1848 using George Washington’s Masonic apron, gavel and other Masonic regalia. George Washington was a 33rd degree Freemason.

It represents the male sex organ, a penis. It said to measure at the ground level on each side 55.5 feet long, which is equal to 666 inches, while the height is 555.5 feet, which is equal to 6,666 inches.

And this is just one of the many Satanic occult images throughout Washington D.C.

Big Pharma Funded Pro-Vaccine Professionals Want Conservatives to go to D.C. Again, to “Protest Against COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates”
I will warn you right now that what I am about to report about the sponsors of this upcoming rally in Washington D.C. is going to upset quite a few people.

So I want to make it very clear at the start just what my intentions are in publishing this information, all of which is found in the public realm, which is to try and convince our Health Impact News readers NOT to go to Washington D.C. later this month, because I have grave concerns that this might be a setup, even if the organizers of the rally themselves do not have any negative motives to invite you, which I assume they do not.

But much like my warning a year ago to the Trump supporters who were invited to D.C., other forces may be present that put you in great danger, and if you just think through this rationally, you should see that protests in Washington D.C. really never accomplish anything, other than creating a news event and media spotlights for the speakers, such as Donald Trump enjoyed last year as he rallied his fan base at the Nation’s Capital.

As I have previously written, much of the Alternative Health Media has been taken over by pro-vaccine doctors and others who still profit from Big Pharma, but are now becoming “superstar” doctors because they oppose the COVID-19 shots. See:

How Much Longer will the World Continue to Look to Medical Doctors to Save Them?
These members of Big Pharma are getting a free pass in the Alternative Media simply because they oppose the COVID-19 shots, and nobody is asking them the hard questions about their previous work in creating and distributing vaccines and other harmful drugs, or the funding they may still be receiving from Big Pharma.

Should not the public be aware of these associations, either in their past or still in their present day work, before trusting these people in rallying the public to come to Washington D.C., especially after what happened last year on January 6th?

I know that I am going to upset a lot of people by reporting this, because many of these new “superstar” medical doctors in the Alternative Media seem to be developing cult-like followings, much like the believers in the Donald Trump cult.

I became very concerned yesterday as I was going through my news feed, and saw an announcement in a Right-Wing Conservative, Christian publication that announced this upcoming event.

Article and videos continued....
https://vaccineimpact.com/2022/pro-vaccine-big-pharma-execs-invite-you-to-d-c-to-protest-against-vaccine-mandates-did-you-forget-what-happened-on-jan-6th-2021/

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Pro-Vaccine Big Pharma Execs Invite You to D.C. to “Protest Against Vaccine Mandates” – Did You Forget What Happened on Jan. 6th 2021? Empty Re: Pro-Vaccine Big Pharma Execs Invite You to D.C. to “Protest Against Vaccine Mandates” – Did You Forget What Happened on Jan. 6th 2021?

Post by RV Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:02 pm

I wouldn't walk across the street for big pharma. There are far too many lies, cover-ups and assumptions to ever trust them.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Pro-Vaccine Big Pharma Execs Invite You to D.C. to “Protest Against Vaccine Mandates” – Did You Forget What Happened on Jan. 6th 2021? Empty Re: Pro-Vaccine Big Pharma Execs Invite You to D.C. to “Protest Against Vaccine Mandates” – Did You Forget What Happened on Jan. 6th 2021?

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:18 pm

slick. Come to the mandate protest and get your photo taken, doxxed and possibly jailed for a year at least.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:53 pm

I agree, it all sounds like a well crafted trap to me!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:03 pm

Mebbe we'll git sum more group undercover poelice fotos.

JMWinPR

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:51 am

Pro-Vaccine Big Pharma Execs Invite You to D.C. to “Protest Against Vaccine Mandates” – Did You Forget What Happened on Jan. 6th 2021? Bc167433684f63a24b8e9b157b11b40288504bdd896850d23937dd223c11d766
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:48 am

It may very well NOT be a good idea to head to D.C. this weekend, but I'm not so sure that people ought to take that advice from a guy who's both anti-Trump and anti-vaccine. (As opposed to anti-mandate, which this rally is all about.)
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down