Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is soccer not more popular in the US?

+6
Red Lily
billy the kid
Sprintcyclist
vege57
jirqoadai
Lummy
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Why is soccer not more popular in the US? - Page 5 Empty Re: Why is soccer not more popular in the US?

Post by vege57 Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:00 am

American footy is quite staged, soccer is more spontaneous, It doesn't make one game better than the other. You just cant really compare the two
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Why is soccer not more popular in the US? - Page 5 Empty Re: Why is soccer not more popular in the US?

Post by Lummy Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:52 pm

vege57 wrote:American footy is quite staged, soccer is more spontaneous, It doesn't make one game better than the other. You just cant really compare the two

I don't believe it is staged, for the most part. But if it was, you would not know it. Quite possibly, neither would the players, at least not by the play on the field.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:10 am

Lummy wrote:
vege57 wrote:American footy is quite staged, soccer is more spontaneous, It doesn't make one game better than the other. You just cant really compare the two

I don't believe it is staged, for the most part. But if it was, you would not know it. Quite possibly, neither would the players, at least not by the play on the field.

""I don't believe it is staged, for the most part.""

Poor choice of words on my part, Structured would have been a better choice, Not intended to be a slight
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:56 am

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:I love soccer and both my kids played.  My Scottish grandfather called it a game of skill (although he called it football) and said footy was a game for thugs lol.

Harry still plays it, well he did before the lock downs lol

When it comes to pro sports, ignorance is bliss.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:58 am

As for the democrat crooks who would take that as excuse to fix elections?

Throw them all in prison.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5