Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US women's soccer takes knee, and I'm done with women's soccer.

+2
HawkTheSlayer
Lummy
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

US women's soccer takes knee, and I'm done with women's soccer. Empty US women's soccer takes knee, and I'm done with women's soccer.

Post by Lummy Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:20 pm

What in hell is their ****ing problem? Just WTF?

That's it. No more for me, thanks.

Too bad because their soccer was a hundred times more watchable than women's basketball.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer, vege57 and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

US women's soccer takes knee, and I'm done with women's soccer. Empty Re: US women's soccer takes knee, and I'm done with women's soccer.

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:39 pm

You'd think all those lesbians would have a blast kicking balls around!

vege57, Lone Gunman and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

US women's soccer takes knee, and I'm done with women's soccer. Empty Re: US women's soccer takes knee, and I'm done with women's soccer.

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:50 pm

done.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Lone Gunman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:21 pm

They did it again yesterday and lost to sweden.

And they want more money. LOLOLOL

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/u-s-womens-soccer-team-takes-a-knee-then-loses-to-sweden/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:58 pm

US women players are preoccupied with politics, so probably doomed to oblivion like China and Russia. Soccer is merely a pastime for them between photo ops on their knees. They badly need another Chastine and another Hamm.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:40 pm

God is slowly removing his hand of protection and blessing.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Lone Gunman and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:04 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/get-woke-go-broke-womens-us-national-soccer-team-stunned-3-0-loss-sweden-olympic-opening-bounced-tourney/

no respect for these ungrateful beotch babies.

Comments are pretty funny.

PS. They're not yet bounced from the tournament...there are two more games. We'll see how they do. Not well so far.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Lone Gunman and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:21 pm

How dare they?  And not that I have the greatest amount of respect for the Olympic Committee, I'd still like to know why they're sitting on their hands about this.  They're no better than the dense chicks who took the sentence, "turning their backs on the U.S. flag, as 98-year-old WWII veteran Pete DuPré played the national anthem on a harmonica," to mean someone was claiming that they turned their backs on Pete DuPre.    US women's soccer takes knee, and I'm done with women's soccer. 3732575847
Nope, not too bright.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:45 pm

They don't go to compete in the World Olympic Games in order to make stupid political statements. They're ridiculous, and I've had it with that crap. It's the Olympics, for pete sake. That's all we have to offer them, and they piss on it. What do they want, anyway? They won't get it, and they'll never have another chance at what they're pissing away.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer, vege57 and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:48 pm

I quit watching 30 years ago.

vege57 and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next