Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING: Popular Cereal Causes Consumers to Be Sick

3 posters

Go down

BREAKING: Popular Cereal Causes Consumers to Be Sick Empty BREAKING: Popular Cereal Causes Consumers to Be Sick

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon May 02, 2022 11:02 am

The popular breakfast cereal Lucky Charms is now under investigation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration following a large number of complaints from consumers. A spokesperson for the FDA told CBS News that recently “dozens” of individuals have experienced symptoms of nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting after eating the cereal.

This situation comes in response to the FDA’s statement that, “The FDA takes seriously any reports of possible adulteration of a food that may also cause illnesses or injury.”

"
When faced with the 100 or so complaints from consumers, the company that produces Lucky Charms, General Mills, conducted their own investigation and insists that it is not their product which is causing people to become sick. General Mills spokeswoman Andrea Williamson offered a statement to Business Insider saying, “Food safety is our top priority. We take the consumer concerns reported via a third-party website very seriously. After a thorough internal investigation, we have not found any evidence that these complaints are attributed to our products. We encourage consumers to please share any concerns directly with General Mills to ensure they can be appropriately addressed.”

Apparently NBC News identified reports of people becoming sick after consuming Lucky Charms began popping up back in December 2021 on IWasPoisoned.com. This website recounts over 1,000 claims of people experiencing, “stomach pain, vomiting, diarrhea, and colorful stools after they or their children consumed the sugary cereal.”

continued:
https://gopnewsfeed.com/breaking-popular-cereal-causes-consumers-to-be-sick/
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: Popular Cereal Causes Consumers to Be Sick Empty Re: BREAKING: Popular Cereal Causes Consumers to Be Sick

Post by Lummy Mon May 02, 2022 7:40 pm

My dear Miss Elizabeth,

Your avatar brings to mind my deceased puppy-dog's butt.

Don't get me wrong, I loved my dog, in the man-to-dog sense.

So, thanks.

Sincerely,
Lummy.

Interestingly enough, he did not fart. Ever. He was a most respectful Pyrenees of about 70 lbs, and he was a lot of fun. But he did bend over a lot.

When I farted, he would get up and leave.

Kind regards.

Last edited by Lummy on Mon May 02, 2022 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: Popular Cereal Causes Consumers to Be Sick Empty Re: BREAKING: Popular Cereal Causes Consumers to Be Sick

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 02, 2022 8:06 pm

Belle usually will not do that in my presence....but she sure lets my daughter have it. LOLOLOLOLOLOL And then my daughter says it is MY fault.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down