Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts on Media Propagandists

+4
Casey Jones
Red Lily
2cent
Calypso Jones
8 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts on Media Propagandists - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Thoughts on Media Propagandists

Post by 2cent Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:01 am

Calypso Jones wrote:
2cent wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:https://cpj.org/reports/2023/01/deadly-year-for-journalists-as-killings-rose-sharply-in-2022/

i got nothing to say.
Whoa.  This is far more serious than I first took it.  I shrugged it off ...until I read the article.  For starters, my ego had me believing it was about U.S. reporters, again, until I read the article.  It's world-wide, and many of the deaths are NOT accidents; a number are 'hits', from their very own governments due to the reporters' coverage(s) of gov't corruption.  

What was reported in the article re: Israel and goings on on the Gaza strip did have me wondering some about the motives of this particular reporter, however.  

Still, thanks for the read.  Far more interesting and serious than I first thought.

LATE EDIT:   @Calypso Jones, and  @Casey Jones, I've got to ask;  did either of you actually read that article?

yes.  what seems to be the problem.
The problem?  You seem to believe the people needing/worth killing, in this situation, are the journalists, without taking into account that those very people are on our side..
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts on Media Propagandists - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Thoughts on Media Propagandists

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:48 pm

The Media set itself on its own road to ruin by its unrelenting War on Trump.

https://nypost.com/2023/02/04/the-medias-road-to-ruin-its-own-credibility-in-war-on-trump/

Woodward told Gerth there was a “lack of curiosity on the part of the people at the [Washington] Post” about his criticism and he thought readers were “cheated” by bad coverage of Russiagate.

Some numbers Gerth produced bear repeating. The Times, addicted to anonymous sources, used variations of a “person familiar with” more than 1,000 times to shield its sources’ identity.

FBI wrongly told its agents Trump-Russia collusion claims had come from DOJ, bombshell document reveals
Showing how the wall-to-wall coverage consumed the nation, Gerth reports there were an astonishing 533,000 articles published about Russia and Trump or special counsel Robert Mueller in the 22 months of Mueller’s probe. The number comes from NewsWhip, a media analytics company, which said the articles led to 245 million interactions on social media.

Big sections of his piece focus on several articles in the Times and Washington Post that serve as a framework for his findings.

Those papers are fair game not only because of their large audience and influence, but also because they shared a 2018 Pulitzer Prize for reporting on the collusion story.

The Pulitzer citation said the papers’ work “dramatically furthered the nation’s understanding of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and its connections to the Trump campaign, the President-elect’s transition team and his eventual administration.”

The exposé that wasn’t

In reality, the totality of the newspapers’ work furthered confusion and misunderstanding and several cited stories have been discredited. For example, two of the 10 articles the Times submitted centered on the 2016 meeting Donald Trump Jr. and others from the campaign had with a Russian lawyer.

The Times reported heavily on a 2016 meeting Donald Trump Jr. had with a Russian lawyer as a sort of “gotcha” moment with the Trump family.

For weeks, the meeting was depicted as a “gotcha” moment, but the whole thing turned out to be much ado about very little. Yet the Pulitzers and the Times never acknowledged the overreaching claims.

Trump, whom Gerth interviewed twice, called for the Pulitzer board to rescind the prize and when it refused, he sued.

As Gerth notes, the board did reveal it had commissioned two “independent” reviews of the 2018 awards and both found “no passages or headlines, contentions or assertions in any of the winning submissions were discredited by facts that emerged subsequent to the conferral of the prizes,” so the awards “stand.”

He adds that the board did not disclose the names of the reviewers it picked or release any actual work product, only the conclusion.

So much for media transparency!
    there's more at link.  Lying conniving media.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:40 pm

Fear not.  At least, fear not that.

The mediuh liars have zero credibility among the alert and those who can think critically.  And their gaggle of sycophants and followers, are dying of their Jabs.

This may well right itself in months.  Although it's going to be a terrible time...and tyrants, individual or as a Supreme Soviet or Democrat National Committe...tyrants don't give up power.

Their blowout is going to be spectacular.  Like a supernova.  Like a gas explosion.  And like a barn full of methane, the coming blowout is going to hurt people who are too close to it.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:12 pm

I'm not seeing any journalists..i use the term loosely, on our side.   Not any powerful ones anyway.   And all i said was....i got nothing to say. Random Thoughts on Media Propagandists - Page 6 553500953

anyway...it IS a fact that in third world countries, during an uprising, they go after the newsy folk. so...they're doing something wrong.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:42 pm

https://www.wnd.com/2023/02/stunner-professional-journalists-decide-news-no-place-objectivity/

journalists.....they may keep a personal journal but they aren't journalists...they're hardly reporters...they're propagandists...and they no longer care to be objective...they have a purpose...a leftist purpose.

'They are feverishly sawing away at the branch they are sitting on.... Random Thoughts on Media Propagandists - Page 6 3946397937
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:20 pm

Seb Gorka had a good monologue on his show tonite about the trans-groomer activism going on in the country. He's right...they want to destroy our kids to destroy the family unit. Commie Goal. STATE Goal.

But i gotta say....i don't know who does the spellcheck or proofreading, whatever, but next up was something about some Rogue agency...and they spelled it Rouge. LOLOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:18 pm

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/alex-christy/2023/02/11/cnn-suggests-desantis-could-target-companies-showing-interracial

CNN says DeSantis COULD target companies showing interracial couples. LOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:58 pm

I don't know, is this legit.  The video source says so but how can you be sure of much of this today.   I hope its true.     Another thing.  i don't see him sitting through an interview of this type for that long.  

video at link.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:23 am

Calypso Jones wrote:I don't know, is this legit.  The video source says so but how can you be sure of much of this today.   I hope its true.     Another thing.  i don't see him sitting through an interview of this type for that long.  

video at link.

Legit, or not, Gates is a scab on the ass of all humanity. It's likely to be true.
2cent
2cent

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:55 pm

https://radaronline.com/p/alisyn-camerota-loses-primetime-gig-cnn-shake-up-jeff-zucker-scandal/

alisyn camerota is in a spot of hot watah..
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next