Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts: Our Crazy World

+12
2cent
Daily Bread
Leon Xiv
Casey Jones
vege57
Elizabeth Theus
EvilCat Breath
Calypso Jones
Abby08
Red Lily
HawkTheSlayer
Jen
16 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts: Our Crazy World Empty Random Thoughts: Our Crazy World

Post by Jen Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:46 pm

1. In our next World War........Russia will be our ally. Just a personal gut feeling.

2. The alien/ UFO stuff is just another hoax to follow Russia Collusion, Covid, etc...

3. The Arizona election will show Trump won there conclusively and that will be the first solid domino to fall regarding the election. I believe that will be addressed and, if we are lucky, fixed.

4. Democrats want a race war so that we will beg for UN peace keepers thus propelling us into the New World Order.

5. Our entire education system will be changed as a result of Covid.... how? I don't know. But it will never again look like it looked when we went to school.

6. There are two factions in Israel within the Jewish population. There is substantial corruption there.

Comments?
Opinions?
Should I just walk away quietly?

Jen
Jen

Red Lily, Abby08, Calypso Jones, JMWinPR, OneDumbBlonde, Elizabeth Theus, East of the Beast and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts: Our Crazy World Empty Re: Random Thoughts: Our Crazy World

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:01 pm

1-not sure
2- I believe ufo phenomenon is real but will be used in some fashion
3-yes. But nothing will transpire beyond
4-precisely
5-i agree
6-i don't know enough about Israeli politics

Last edited by HawkTheSlayer on Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Red Lily, Casey Jones, Jen, OneDumbBlonde and Peter1469 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:48 pm

1.  If Trump were in charge I could possibly see Russia siding with the US against China but having the baby in charge presents new possibilities to Russia.

2.  I don't believe we are the only living beings in the universe but if that is true I would think they would see us as ants just worthy of ridicule.  There are hundreds of billions of galaxies out there and 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets in just our observable universe so to think that we are the only living beings in all of that is very low on my opinion scale.

3.  Nothing will change re the 2020 election.   It's done and dusted.

4.  Absolutely agree.

5.  Nothing is going to be the same from now on.  It's only a matter of what and by how much.

6.  All governments are corrupt.

Just my opinion though  Random Thoughts: Our Crazy World 553500953

EDIT: Screwed up my numbering but fixed now.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Jen, OneDumbBlonde and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby08 Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:25 am

Jen wrote:1. In our next World War........Russia will be our ally. Just a personal gut feeling.

2. The alien/ UFO stuff is just another hoax to follow Russia Collusion, Covid, etc...

3. The Arizona election will show Trump won there conclusively and that will be the first solid domino to fall regarding the election. I believe that will be addressed and, if we are lucky, fixed.

4. Democrats want a race war so that we will beg for UN peace keepers thus propelling us into the New World Order.

5. Our entire education system will be changed as a result of Covid....   how?  I don't know. But it will never again look like it looked when we went to school.

6. There are two factions in Israel within the Jewish population. There is substantial corruption there.  

Comments?
Opinions?

No, don't walk away.....I think you're correct on a lot of it.....maybe all.
Abby08
Abby08

HawkTheSlayer, Jen, OneDumbBlonde and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:46 am

1.  quite possibly.  I don't think putin is the devil the left would have us believe.   Don't know for sure since i'm not privy to the backroom but....

2.  OH YES.   devilish...in collusion with satan...the left is.

3. The theft of an election will be exposed but i don't think anything will happen. We'll have to depend on God to make this right if he even has that in his plan. We have not done right by his blessings and protection.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

JMWinPR, Jen and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:55 pm

Abby08 wrote:
Jen wrote:1. In our next World War........Russia will be our ally. Just a personal gut feeling.

5. Our entire education system will be changed as a result of Covid....   how?  I don't know. But it will never again look like it looked when we went to school.

Comments?
Opinions?

No,  don't  walk away.....I  think  you're correct  on a lot of it.....maybe  all.
I was kidding about the walk away part (at least I hope so). I agree with others that even though it will be documented that Trump won, Trump won't just march in and take over at this point.
Jen
Jen

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:09 pm

This is a video - Dr. Charlie Ward and Mel K -  with updates on the Arizona voting audit ........and some other things.  

I don't know whether or not I believe all of this, but it is my hope, wish, and fervent prayer that at least some of it is true and will come to pass sooner than later.  Of course, so far all of the predictions have come up empty, so it's not wise to hold our breaths with belief.  Whether you believe it or not (and I am a skeptic due to unfulfilled promises)it is an interesting 30 or so minutes.

Charlie Ward's explanation of the origin of Q is surprising.

https://drcharlieward.com/mel-k-the-origin-of-q/?utm_content=12513765&utm_medium=Email&utm_name=Id&utm_source=Actionetics&utm_term=Email
Jen
Jen

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilCat Breath Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:14 am

Russia was our ally during the LAST war. They will not be our ally in the next war. No country might want to be our ally. No one will back a loser. We will lose the next war. Make no mistake about it. We do not have a military up to the task.

EvilCat Breath

Casey Jones, Jen and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:21 am

EvilCat Breath wrote:Russia was our ally during the LAST war.  They will not be our ally in the next war.   No country might want to be our ally.  No one will back a loser.  We will lose the next war.   Make no mistake about it.  We do not have a military up to the task.
That is certainly how it looks right now. I believe we are already in a war but it hasn't escalated to the point of weapons being fired (directly anyway). You're right. We are weak. And when we fall...........no one is going to save us.
Jen
Jen

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed May 05, 2021 9:52 am

Tide pods are now nutritious.

Casey Jones and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content