Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts on Media Propagandists

+4
Casey Jones
Red Lily
2cent
Calypso Jones
8 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts on Media Propagandists - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Thoughts on Media Propagandists

Post by 2cent Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:09 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:These things are just poppin' up all over. Random Thoughts on Media Propagandists - Page 4 452754053

https://mediarightnews.com/geraldo-rivera-takes-to-twitter-to-express-concern-after-elon-musk-declares-an-all-out-war-against-his-former-staff-with-twitter-layoffs/

Geraldo goes to the succor of Twotter employees.  Gets blasted for his trouble.

Does this guy EVER not cry?
What a putz. Yeah, good question. Attention whore that Geraldo boy has always been, he deserves a public ass whoopin' from way back.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts on Media Propagandists - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Thoughts on Media Propagandists

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:03 pm

Random Thoughts on Media Propagandists - Page 4 Media-virus-jpg
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:06 pm

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2022/11/15/its-coming-back-view-panics-over-covid-whoopi-got-it-again

whoopie got covid again. I do not wish her well.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:38 am

How many Jabs she be getted?

Can we give her another? Dere room on da vaxx card, ain't dere?

Means she okay ta get it.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:33 pm

don't know these folk...don't really care....as long as they are fine and dandy with their relationship, who cares about their spouses and children.  right?

https://nypost.com/2022/12/03/t-j-holmes-amy-robach-have-no-plans-to-slow-down-relationship/?sr_share=facebook&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&fbclid=IwAR0qrHSz2hXIJkrYhndQOR7qtUXJLjtTHA0AqK0_AswlhcWlIbseaYoduYs

Good Morning America hosts T.J. Holmes and Amy Robach plan to continue their romantic relationship amid the recent wave of unwanted scrutiny, according to a report.

While both Holmes and Robach as well as their families are said not to be pleased with the onslaught of media attention since their affair was revealed earlier this week, they have no plans to slow down, according to sources close to the couple cited by TMZ.

If this goes on in leftist circles then doesn't that sorta make their making affairs past and present between conservatives or between a conservative and a liberal who plans to out the affair for political points, out of bounds?  or at the very least...hypocritical??
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:37 pm

What can you expect in the long term from two cheaters getting together?? Fidelity??

LLOOLOLOOLOOOOLOOOLOOOLOLOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:05 am

It's official now. these people...media types are the stupidest .....

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kevin-tober/2022/12/06/cnn-equates-religious-liberty-denying-black-people-mac-cheese
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:17 am

what in the world??!!!

https://radaronline.com/p/larry-king-family-war-widow-shawn-sister-shannon-denies-wrongdoing-100-million-lawsuit-gifts-affair/

WHO In the world would have an affair with Larry King as old and ugly as he was.

Apparently....the widow's sister.

oh......$$$$$
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:36 am

I no longer care.

They're deranged, too.

The whole Power Elite class is, as well as the tools that front for them and push their propaganda.

I don't watch. I seldom read it. Better reporting and information comes from independent bloggers, from discussions on independent boards, and other non-mainstream sources.

It's KEPT ME ALIVE. It's made that much of a difference. Really...were I a normie-conformie, I'd have been marched through the Slab-Jab line, and probably have been one more Unexpected Death.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:02 pm

Heck, I do watch t.v., and had no idea Larry King was dead. I did, however, via channel flipping, catch him selling his pain relief stuff on a Paid TV episode thing.

Now I can't help lol at the thought of it.

How long's he been dead?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

:: Media :: MSM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum