Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random thoughts about Film etc

+6
vege57
Red Lily
HawkTheSlayer
JMWinPR
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
10 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Random thoughts about Film etc - Page 2 Empty Re: Random thoughts about Film etc

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:53 pm

The James Bond Movie was good

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts about Film etc - Page 2 Empty Re: Random thoughts about Film etc

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:28 am

@HawkTheSlayer I just watched i think my first Team America whatever you call it...on Tubi. I am confused. Tell me about this. Who are these people ridiculing? everyone, the left? the right?

I am embarrassed to say i've never watched an episode.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:40 am

Calypso Jones wrote:@HawkTheSlayer     I just watched i think my first Team America whatever you call it...on Tubi.      I am confused.  Tell me about this.   Who are these people ridiculing?   everyone, the left?  the right?  

I am embarrassed to say i've never watched an episode.  

There is only one movie.
Ridicule just about everything! But mostly Hollywood, the Left, Communists, and the Military Industrial Complex.

You have to watch it 2 or 3 times to catch everything they say and some of the stuff in the background.
I start laughing if I just think about all the funny stuff in that movie.
Parker and Stone(Southpark) , pure geniuses.

It centers around Kim Jung-ill and no less than the greatest actor in the world( according to Gary).....wait for it.... Alec Baldwin!
Or Arec Bardwin... Random thoughts about Film etc - Page 2 773625082

Red Lily and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:42 am

THAT was a movie??   okay.  For some reason i thought there were episodes.

I've been looking up info on it this morning.  I woke up but didn't want to get out of bed...it's collllllld here so turned on tv and there it was.   What caught me were the hollywood stars that had their heads blown off.   LOLOL and the ridicule of matt damon. LOLOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:52 am

Calypso Jones wrote:THAT was a movie??   okay.  For some reason i thought there were episodes.

I've been looking up info on it this morning.  I woke up but didn't want to get out of bed...it's collllllld here so turned on tv and there it was.   What caught me were the hollywood stars that had their heads blown off.   LOLOL  and the ridicule of matt damon.  LOLOL
Lolol.
That was toward the end.
Matt Damon, Samuel Jackson, Jeanine garofalo, Susan Sarandon, etc. All bite the dust when they try to stop Team America from entering the Film Actors Guild( F.A.G) lol, where Kim is hosting his take over the world gala with Alec Baldwin as guest host.

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:03 am

Without a doubt, funniest movie I ever saw in my life.
And all marionettes!

Just brilliant writing. And they wrote and performed all the songs too!
So many angles to the movie.

I love when they go to Egypt and "the hot oil raining down on the goats like the eyes of Allah". Lolol

And "Burma, derka, lurka-mohammed jihad".

And of course, Lisa's rescue scene:

Red Lily and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:13 am

yep..that's the one. When the video was blocked i went to yt and found her rescue scene. LOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:30 pm

Deleted scene lol.

Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:31 pm

You can call this a conspiracy theory if you like...but it seem to me to be true.

Film is telling us before it happens, what is going to happen.  The zombie movie, the dytopian future movies, the plandemics, viruses, betrayals, world chaos, alien shit, paranormal etc.  All these things....we're getting a glimpse into what the enemy/satan/global elites are working on.   Satan is called the Prince of the power of the air not for nothing.   They are compelled to tell you what they are doing, what they have planned. I don't know why.There is a good reason.   Just like soon, you will be hearing from the federal 'health' agencies saying...'we didn't FORCE you into the killer covid vaxx.  YOU voluntarily lined up for it...demande it!'     Maybe it is because it requires some inkling of what is going on and what they have planned so that they cannot be blamed..  'We told you!!'  is their answer.  'If you didn't get it from our statements, it is your fault.'

and don't tell me that there is not an incestuous relationship between entertainment, media, government and satan.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:37 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:You can call this a conspiracy theory if you like...but it seem to me to be true.

Film is telling us before it happens, what is going to happen.  The zombie movie, the dytopian future movies, the plandemics, viruses, betrayals, world chaos, alien shit, paranormal etc.  All these things....we're getting a glimpse into what the enemy/satan/global elites are working on.   Satan is called the Prince of the power of the air not for nothing.   They are compelled to tell you what they are doing, what they have planned. I don't know why.There is a good reason.   Just like soon, you will be hearing from the federal 'health' agencies saying...'we didn't FORCE you into the killer covid vaxx.  YOU voluntarily lined up for it...demande it!'     Maybe it is because it requires some inkling of what is going on and what they have planned so that they cannot be blamed..  'We told you!!'  is their answer.  'If you didn't believe, it is your fault.'

and don't tell me that there is not an incestuous relationship between entertainment, media, government and satan.

I think it's projection. Trying to garner acceptance from the masses. The relationship is real.

I'd include many video game developers as complacent in promoting death and similar ideals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next