Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

+11
jirqoadai
Casey Jones
2cent
vege57
HawkTheSlayer
RV
Quark
hurricanehook
Lone Gunman
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
15 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 13 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by JMWinPR Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:46 pm

I don't think they were trying to assassinate DJT. I think it was a false flag for a setup to assassinate Pres Biden. I think it might go something like this. FBI? will scout out a likely place (quite possibly an apartment building nearby) and a time. They will select a likely MAGA 2A individual from one of their infiltrated Militias or political forum. The individual must be vocal and posses a high power target rifle. They will then find a doppelganger for the MAGA individual who is also a good shot. Several days before the act, they will kidnap the MAGA individual and get him in the above mentioned apartment. The shooter will then sight in the gun, and enter the apartment along with rifle from one of the security detail. The assassination will take place, the shooter will then kill the MAGA guy with the security rifle, and then add appropriate amounts of residue,  and exit the apartment or what ever facility is chosen. Then handoff the security rifle to the appropriate member of the security detail as they enter the building. The FBI will have sufficient time to place the MAGA individual "under the RADAR", completing the scenario. It will be extremely difficult to defend against and will ensure moderates will stay home or vote for Kamel and her VP HRC

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 13 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:10 pm

well...i'm speechless.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:14 pm

https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/07/14/melania-trump-calls-trump-shooter-monster/

Melania calls shooter a monster. To a point i agree but the real monsters, the worse monsters are those that put him up to this.....the media/dem politicians...oh yes, they were subtle but effective...and now they are blaming the assassination ON. THE. VICTIM. President Trump. They cause the unrest, the hatred. They perpetrate the lies that ignite hatred in the mentally confused and low info listeners. And then they blame Trump when one of their own reacts. If that isn't alinsky i don't know what is.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/07/14/melania-trump-calls-trump-shooter-monster/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Quark likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:18 pm

Here's part of the reason that they hate him so and want to destroy him.

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 13 Screenshot-2024-07-14-at-11.07.07%E2%80%AFAM
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:20 pm

it really doesnt matter anymore. russias vanguard cruise missile travels at 5.1 miles per second. its totaly oblivious to local radar due to its plasma shield. it cant be intercepted.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:34 pm

jirqoadai wrote:it really doesnt matter anymore. russias vanguard cruise missile travels at 5.1 miles per second. its totaly oblivious to local radar due to its plasma shield. it cant be intercepted.
So Russia is going to use a cruise missile to take out Trump? What's wrong with you, jirqoadai?
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:37 pm

hes gonna use 3-9 of them taking out interstate 10 in louisiana, thereby crippling our economy to the extent that we can never recover.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:42 pm

Just I-10?

Is it me or have saltines gotten thinner?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:49 pm

it will be akin to this inflation schedule:

monday 1%

Tuesday 1 1/4%

wednesday 3/4%

thursday 1 1/3%

friday 1%

saturday 1/2%

raisins on sunday 15%

panic buying monday 6%

calming tuesday 2 1/2%

wednesday 2%

yeah, like that.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:20 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Just I-10?

Is it me or have saltines gotten thinner?
lol. Oh no! Not 1-10!
He gunna kill all da comedians.

RIP Ralph. Im glad i got to meet you.

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next