Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

+11
jirqoadai
Casey Jones
2cent
vege57
HawkTheSlayer
RV
Quark
hurricanehook
Lone Gunman
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
15 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 14 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Jul 14, 2024 6:24 pm

2cent, Thom Paine and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 14 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by Casey Jones Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:23 pm

hurricanehook wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:Shout out to the Secret Service.
I wouldn't be so quick to praise the SS. Why weren't ALL the buildings in the area secured? Why weren't there SS snipers on that building? This is a total breakdown in Trump's security.

I'm now convinced the kid was staged there. This was an inside job - I expect that the kid was solicited, the way those three or so Michigan rubes were conned into joining a "militia" "Kidnap Squad" to snatch Gretch the Wretch. The whole thing was the FBI, start to finish.

I expect the SS (I use that abbreviation intentionally) likewise hustled this kid; picked his spot; gave him a BS story of how he was to use that ladder to get down, after taking his shots, where a getaway driver would pick him up, hustle him to a rural airstrip, and he'd get on a crop-duster to Cuba. Or some such.

Explains how the sharpshooters with the Secret Cervix knew JUST where to aim and to take him out, in about two seconds. Even the best security men aren't that quick; and these aren't. Aren't the best; aren't security; aren't men.

What they ARE, is revolutionaries inside the government. Estrogen revolutionaries.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Leon Xiv and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:29 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
hurricanehook wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:Shout out to the Secret Service.
I wouldn't be so quick to praise the SS. Why weren't ALL the buildings in the area secured? Why weren't there SS snipers on that building? This is a total breakdown in Trump's security.

I'm now convinced the kid was staged there.  This was an inside job - I expect that the kid was solicited, the way those three or so Michigan rubes were conned into joining a "militia" "Kidnap Squad" to snatch Gretch the Wretch.  The whole thing was the FBI, start to finish.

I expect the SS (I use that abbreviation intentionally) likewise hustled this kid; picked his spot; gave him a BS story of how he was to use that ladder to get down, after taking his shots, where a getaway driver would pick him up, hustle him to a rural airstrip, and he'd get on a crop-duster to Cuba.  Or some such.

Explains how the sharpshooters with the Secret Cervix knew JUST where to aim and to take him out, in about two seconds.  Even the best security men aren't that quick; and these aren't.  Aren't the best; aren't security; aren't men.

What they ARE, is revolutionaries inside the government.  Estrogen revolutionaries.
I've been more or less thinking the same thing. DEI in operation with a twist.
Quark
Quark

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Xiv Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:16 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:

well...i'm speechless.

I suspected Antifa from the start, with all the wackos on the street it would be easy to get a punk to do this. But I remember back in 2016 everybody said Hillary was going to walk in - it didnt happen. DJT was only a centimeter or 2 from ending up as brain dead as Biden or a dribbling vegetable like Kamala - it didnt happen. One cannot help but feel there was divine interference here.

Who are the dems going to peddle in the election?
Just my 2 cents.....
A George Clooney/Hillary Clinton ticket, or a possible Hillary and Chelsea ticket (Chelsea was always meant to inherit her "entitlement" just like the Bushs')

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:33 pm

And in swarm the conspiracy theories

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:35 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:And in swarm the conspiracy theories
You don't live here and this is not a conspiracy.
Quark
Quark

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Jul 15, 2024 1:30 am

everyone had standing orders to allow the shooter to fire his shots. the SS sniper team were disregarding those orders but had yet to have target aquasition before the shooter was able to get three rounds off. two seconds after pull trigger shooter dies.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:49 am

Some of you certainly have vivid imaginations!
Red Lily
Red Lily

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:55 am

Red Lily wrote:Some of you certainly have vivid imaginations!

Almost all
Obsessed minds for inventing conspiracies for any occasion.

A cloudy day, a blade of grass where it 'should not be' , anything can be twisted by a mentally ill mind into a conspiracy.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Mon Jul 15, 2024 5:09 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Just I-10?

Is it me or have saltines gotten thinner?
Calypso they have! And less salt to save money. First the saltine industry, then John Kerry's wife's ketchup industry watering down their product, to combat man made climate change.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next