Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential assassination attempt on RFKjr today, his campaign and trump endorsement

+4
Red Lily
Casey Jones
Sprintcyclist
Crusader
8 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Potential assassination attempt on RFKjr today, his campaign and trump endorsement Empty Potential assassination attempt on RFKjr today, his campaign and trump endorsement

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:35 pm

The guy posed as his security team.  They caught on and arrested him.

Biden has refused since RFKjr declared  himself a candidate to provide him with security that presidential candidates get.

https://thelibertydaily.com/after-armed-man-tried-infiltrate-rfk-jrs-detail/

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Brat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Potential assassination attempt on RFKjr today, his campaign and trump endorsement Empty Re: Potential assassination attempt on RFKjr today, his campaign and trump endorsement

Post by Red Lily Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:05 pm

Link?
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Potential assassination attempt on RFKjr today, his campaign and trump endorsement Empty Re: Potential assassination attempt on RFKjr today, his campaign and trump endorsement

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:21 pm

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Thom Paine and Brat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:13 pm

I wonder if he was hired by someone. We'll know if he dies in jail soon.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, 2cent, JMWinPR and Brat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:01 pm

media other than gutter media is saying watch out gutter media is lying again.  i'll see if i can find a link for that.

derp state/fbi assassination attempt?

best i can do right now. i  can't find that link.
https://thelibertydaily.com/after-armed-man-tried-infiltrate-rfk-jrs-detail/

it's on rumble but i can't find it.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Brat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:02 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/just-armed-man-who-tried-enter-rfk-event/

identified.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:15 pm

There's only one problem with all this.
From the United States Secret Service website:

Protection under these guidelines should only be granted within one year prior to the general election. Protection more than one year prior to the general election should only be granted in extraordinary, case by case circumstances in consultation with the committee, based on threat assessment and other factors.
Criteria have been established to assist the DHS Secretary and the advisory committee in their decision making (as of 2017).
The rest of the criteria, here:
https://www.secretservice.gov/protection/leaders/campaign-2024

Considering this criteria was set in 2017, I don't think the claim can be made that anyone made a special case out of RFK Jr.'s campaign. He didn't meet the criteria; plain and simple.
Besides, RFK, Jr. obviously did have security; and well-trained, highly capable security at that, so I'm having a hard time figuring just what his beef is.

My guess is a lame, and very unnecessary, attempt to make Old Joe look bad.
Backfired, if you aske me.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:01 am

Kennedy has claimed, in the last few weeks, that other candidates have SS protection NOW.

Why the different treatment, other than that the CIA's got some dirty work afoot?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:13 am

Casey Jones wrote:Kennedy has claimed, in the last few weeks, that other candidates have SS protection NOW.

Why the different treatment, other than that the CIA's got some dirty work afoot?
I don't live in MO now, but the side effects are lingering.  Show me.  Which candidates, along with the criteria necessary to warrant said SS protection.  It's listed right there in the website I linked.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:24 am

2cent wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:Kennedy has claimed, in the last few weeks, that other candidates have SS protection NOW.

I don't live in MO now, but the side effects are lingering.  Show me.  Which candidates, along with the criteria necessary to warrant said SS protection.  It's listed right there in the website I linked.

Kennedy didn't name names. But I haven't heard Trump or any of the announced GOP candidates complain of no protection, or refute what Kennedy claimed - even though it would benefit them to.

Trump of course has his private protection, and wouldn't trust the Woketard Service. Probably the agents he had, who likely got along with him, have been fired or kicked upstairs - so as to keep them from writing a tell-all mocking Slow Joe.

I'm not taking sides here. I'm just trying to piece this together. That's a dangerous claim Kennedy makes, if it's not true or is easily explained. Is it that protection is NOT GUARANTEED until one year before? Or is it, CANDIDATES SHALL NOT RECEIVE IT?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Brat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next