Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

+11
jirqoadai
Casey Jones
2cent
vege57
HawkTheSlayer
RV
Quark
hurricanehook
Lone Gunman
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
15 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 25 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by RV Fri Aug 16, 2024 10:39 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Where's the body?

https://www.rvmnews.com/2024/08/fbi-cover-up-trump-shooters-body-is-gone-nobody-knew-clay-higgins-video/

The federal government is absolutely corrupted to the core.

It's often been said that "absolute power corrupts absolutely."
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, RV and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 25 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by Casey Jones Fri Aug 16, 2024 10:18 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:

https://www.rvmnews.com/2024/08/fbi-cover-up-trump-shooters-body-is-gone-nobody-knew-clay-higgins-video/

That's not even the issue anymore.

It's that their lies are vapid and transparent, their acts pure evil...we see it; they see we see it; and they care nothing that we know.

That can mean one of two things:

Either they're sure they're gonna be able to run over us like a tank rolling over sheep, or they're desperate.

Success, to them, means they're free to carry out their dystopian slaughter.

Desperation means they're like cornered animals - far more dangerous than otherwise.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, RV and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Aug 17, 2024 8:50 am

Casey Jones wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

That's not even the issue anymore.

It's that their lies are vapid and transparent, their acts pure evil...we see it; they see we see it; and they care nothing that we know.

That can mean one of two things:

Either they're sure they're gonna be able to run over us like a tank rolling over sheep, or they're desperate.

Success, to them, means they're free to carry out their dystopian slaughter.

Desperation means they're like cornered animals - far more dangerous than otherwise.

I've seen numerous videos and articles that said that the Dems were "panicking", I don't see that at all. I believe from what I see that it is more like what you said, "we're all just sheep and they're going to roll over us like a tank". Just when you think that it cannot get any more evil or sinister, you find out that they've done something even more evil or sinister, that doesn't sound like panic nor desperation to me.

While I am on the subject, I believe that the Dems won't stop until President Trump is assassinated. Oh it will all be an "oversight", an "accident", "something that was missed" and there will be some excuse as to why it happened (i.e. too steep a roof, Etc.). The Dems will NEVER admit wrongdoing, it will just "happen" before President Trump can take office. I'm sure that the liberal Dems will use the event to justify their claim of "need" for gun control and will make the claim that if we had "gun control" this would not have happened. If the Republicans were smart (and let's face it, they aren't), they would have someone in the wings to take over that the public likes/loves as much as President Trump who will carry on the Conservative policies who will STOP the illegal invaders and correct the failing economy!
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:19 am

i have compared DJT to Russias Stolypin before. and thats exactly who he is. a liberal with great economic foresight whos liberal policies will be his end. i want someone like Pinochet. but good luck with that.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Aug 17, 2024 12:08 pm

jirqoadai wrote:i have compared DJT to Russias Stolypin before. and thats exactly who he is. a liberal with great economic foresight whos liberal policies will be his end. i want someone like Pinochet. but good luck with that.

Right, 'cause when President Trump was the President all we had were wars, shootings, looting, arsons, defund the police policies, a war on fossil fuels, illegal aliens invading our country and a failed economy, oh wait! That was under a Democrat administration...
RV
RV

RV and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:29 pm

Was Thomas Crooks adopted by these two people who are reported as his parents.

You should read the bs wiki article.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Quark likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Sep 01, 2024 8:20 pm

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 25 1725236340300-png

never forget that democrats wanted to to witness the death of donald trump by a head shot at his rally ON LIVE TV.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:00 pm

Let's just remember how the left/entertainment folk reacted to the attempt on The President's life.

https://hotair.com/headlines/2024/09/10/shailene-woodley-shares-shocking-reaction-to-trump-shooting-n3794309
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25