Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

+11
jirqoadai
Casey Jones
2cent
vege57
HawkTheSlayer
RV
Quark
hurricanehook
Lone Gunman
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
15 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 19 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by Leon Xiv Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:32 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:And in swarm the conspiracy theories

Maybe you can go back to Auckland and tell everybody about these "theories"...or maybe you can contact that dead rubes parents and ask them to pass on his estrogen shots to you. lol! lol! lol!

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 19 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by vege57 Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:43 pm

Leon Xiv wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:And in swarm the conspiracy theories

Maybe you can go back to Auckland and tell everybody about these "theories"...or maybe you can contact that dead rubes parents and ask them to pass on his estrogen shots to you. lol! lol! lol!

He doesnt need to, we have the internet in Auckland, we are all on high speed fibre
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:45 pm

Trump is lucky that this was some immature ideologically driven kid,

Trump has the moral high ground now and will go on to win the election , Thats my take
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Xiv Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:51 pm

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 19 Thomas-Crooks-for-web-2

Gay?.......yep...gay........trannie in training

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Jul 16, 2024 1:07 am

Ive just been down down to a liquor store, I have news talk on my radio, They were talking to an American news channel,  Apparently a cop saw someone on the roof . climbed up to take a look, the guy turned towards and the cop did a runner , and there were police tactical members in the building the shooter was on , This is a real cluster fuck

Keystone cops comes to mind, Heads will have to roll
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Jul 16, 2024 1:11 am

Leon Xiv wrote:Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 19 Thomas-Crooks-for-web-2

Not sure how this has anything to do with it,
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:14 am

vege57 wrote:
Leon Xiv wrote:Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 19 Thomas-Crooks-for-web-2

Not sure how this has anything to do with it,

Who cares, as long as a conspiracy theory can be invented around it, anything will do

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:29 am

He may be, I don't know and don't really care. What I do know and care about is that what he did was horrible and I hope no one else even attempts it. For sure the rhetoric from the Democrats and Crooked Joe certainly fueled it and encouraged it, that's not a "conspiracy theory", that is a fact!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:36 am

Yeah, the more I learn about this "assassination attempt", the more questions I have. My guess is that like the Cocaine in the WH, the Kennedy assassinations or the Afghanistan withdrawal, the public will never be told the whole story, just what they want them to know.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:16 am

Looks like many average 18 yr old kids who haven't quite 'filled out' yet.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next