Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

+11
jirqoadai
Casey Jones
2cent
vege57
HawkTheSlayer
RV
Quark
hurricanehook
Lone Gunman
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
15 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 8 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:56 pm

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 8 IMG-0692

Initially i thought the president had been shot through the cheek and then the ear but thankfully not...but still...too close for comfort.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, hurricanehook, Lone Gunman and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 8 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:00 pm

One theory I'm reading elsewhere, holds that, first, this was a Deep-State hit (entirely plausible) and that in the next couple of days, the DS will snuff Potato. The sharpshooters will put on MAGA hats, and blame it on gun-loving conservatives.

It gets rid of Potato; smears Trump...also, invites a REAL Pantifa hit on Orange Man...but the way is paved for Queen Killary to shuffle in, at long last. Maybe Kameltoe will take some lead with Potato...

Too conspiratorial for my taste, but, and I hate to say it...not unlikely.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:01 pm

That is a totally plausible scenario. Wouldn't it draw a lot of sympathy for the biden crime family.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:02 pm

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 8 K4i5b8Dswap9
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:05 pm

how much you want to bet she knew something.

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 8 Z8zxiHSl9CIx

kimberly cheatle...director of secret service. No wonder they're in a mess. WHEN. are we gonna stop putting women and freakin' democrats in these positions.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Quark likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:08 pm

Casey Jones wrote:One theory I'm reading elsewhere, holds that, first, this was a Deep-State hit (entirely plausible) and that in the next couple of days, the DS will snuff Potato.  The sharpshooters will put on MAGA hats, and blame it on gun-loving conservatives.

It gets rid of Potato; smears Trump...also, invites a REAL Pantifa hit on Orange Man...but the way is paved for Queen Killary to shuffle in, at long last.  Maybe Kameltoe will take some lead with Potato...

Too conspiratorial for my taste, but, and I hate to say it...not unlikely.

you can't put anything past this bunch.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:10 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

Its still down , two.
Thanks.  Curious-er things have happened, eh?  Did you catch any of that despicable rhetoric the Left was throwing around?  I half wonder if a shutdown wasn't their very purpose.

E, tu?  

No , i must have missed it. I havent been able to log in there since this morning.
No doubt you know the usual suspects - best left anonymous. IAC, verbalizing how happy they were to hear this news, how sorry it missed, and worse.

But if you say you haven't been able to get on since this a.m., then I'm wrong about the reason.
During the brief window, i saw the thread had 128 posts.
I wonder if our, (and their), problems of getting connected have anything to do with the power outage we had last night. The power cut out at aroun 7-7:30, and didn't come back on until 3:15 this a.m. That's a long blackout for our area these days.
Granted, it doesn't command everyone's bandwidth from here to Timbuktu, but local outages, and troubles of getting online - sporadic as they seem - can't ALL be due to 'bad weather.'
2cent
2cent

Quark likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:12 pm

2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
Thanks.  Curious-er things have happened, eh?  Did you catch any of that despicable rhetoric the Left was throwing around?  I half wonder if a shutdown wasn't their very purpose.

E, tu?  

No , i must have missed it. I havent been able to log in there since this morning.
No doubt you know the usual suspects - best left anonymous. IAC, verbalizing how happy they were to hear this news, how sorry it missed, and worse.

But if you say you haven't been able to get on since this a.m., then I'm wrong about the reason.
During the brief window, i saw the thread had 128 posts.
I wonder if our, (and their), problems of getting connected have anything to do with the power outage we had last night.  The power cut out at aroun 7-7:30, and didn't come back on until 3:15 this a.m.  That's a long blackout for our area these days.  
Granted, it doesn't command everyone's bandwidth from here to Timbuktu, but local outages, and troubles of getting online - sporadic as they seem - can't ALL be due to 'bad weather.'  
Everything for me is working except TPF.
Quark
Quark

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:14 pm

Quark wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

Its still down , two.

E, tu?  

I've had trouble off and on but since the assassination attempt the TPF has been down.
TPF, or tPF? I can no longer access TPF. I fell out of favor w/the queen. :drama20:
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:17 pm

2cent wrote:
Quark wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:

E, tu?  

I've had trouble off and on but since the assassination attempt the TPF has been down.
TPF, or tPF?  I can no longer access TPF.  I fell out of favor w/the queen.  :drama20:
Ya me too. I meant tPF.
Quark
Quark

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next