Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

+11
jirqoadai
Casey Jones
2cent
vege57
HawkTheSlayer
RV
Quark
hurricanehook
Lone Gunman
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
15 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 12 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:46 am

Questions that need to be asked.

AND FIXED.

https://revolver.news/2024/07/the-dark-questions-we-dont-want-to-ask-but-have-to-ask-about-the-secret-service-youll-never-guess-what-agency-theyre-under/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 12 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:48 am

SS is under the purview of DHS.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:51 am

Melania breaks her silence.

I understand, it shows proper social graces to thank the secret service, but, in my opinion, I don’t think they deserve any praise.

Melania Trump breaks silence with lengthy statement about assassination attempt against former President Trump: ‘Devastating change’:

Former First Lady Melania Trump broke her silence Sunday morning following the assassination attempt against her husband Donald, saying her family came to the “brink of devastating change.”

The former first lady said a “monster” saw “my husband as an inhuman political machine” before opening fire. She added that “political games are inferior to love.”

“When I watched that violent bullet strike my husband, Donald, I realized my life, and Barron’s life, were on the brink of devastating change. I am grateful to the brave secret service agents and law enforcement officials who risked their own lives to protect my husband,” she said in a statement.

NY Post
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:58 am

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2024/07/14/slovak-pm-who-survived-shooting-trump-enemies-incited-assassination/

Robert Fico, the Slovak Prime Minister who was seriously injured in an attempted assassination shooting in May, has said the Trump attack was a “carbon copy” scenario and blamed hostile media and Trump’s political opponents for creating an atmosphere of hate.

The populist prime minister of Slovakia, who only recently re-emerged into the public eye after he was shot multiple times in the abdomen by an activist and government critic, said the attempt on President Trump’s life was like a “carbon copy” in a statement on Sunday morning.

Writing about how a hostile media environment creates “the urge” in some to “sort things out” with violence and implying things had happened in the United States on Saturday as they already had in Slovakia months ago as if “through carbon copy [paper]“, Mr Fico stated his opinion that creating an assassination attempt had been part of the plan of Trump’s enemies.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:01 pm

Shooter.  last name Crooks...20 years old!!

https://nypost.com/2024/07/14/us-news/pictured-thomas-matthew-crooks-who-shot-trump/

how convenient that they took him out immediately. Dead men tell no tales.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:04 pm

James Woods. LOVE HIM and his no nonsense remarks.

https://discernreport.com/james-woods-takes-no-prisoners-while-calling-out-evil-leftists-following-assassination-attempt/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:06 pm

Kim Cheatle is a democrat...and she hates Trump.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:09 pm

https://rootforamerica.com/trump-assassination-attempt/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:22 pm

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/global-leaders-condemn-donald-trumps-assassination-attempt-111923641

I love Putin's dig. Some of these remarks seemed sincere..and some of them were pure bullshit...like Trudeaus.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:32 pm

I've already seen a couple  of people, one in particular a black female state senator...say this was Trump's fault.  She was one and i've seen another if i can find it.  

Babylon Bee is not far off on this:
https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-indicted-for-inciting-assassination-attempt

U.S. — Former President has been indicted by a federal judge in Pennsylvania for inciting an assassination attempt that nearly killed him.

"Trump is clearly at fault for someone attempting to murder him with a rifle," said Judge Paul Stephenson. "He brought this on himself, and we will ensure justice is done."

According to sources, the motion to indict Trump was filed roughly thirty seconds after the failed assassination attempt. "It was obvious by that point that Trump had caused a man to fire several bullets at him," said District Attorney Jan Marsh. "If Trump were not literally Hitler, no one would have tried to kill him in the first place. It's time we in the legal system go after Hitler and not the people trying to murder Hitler."
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next