Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

christian extremists

+6
Lummy
JMWinPR
HawkTheSlayer
Crusader
RV
Sprintcyclist
10 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

christian extremists  - Page 5 Empty Re: christian extremists

Post by JMWinPR Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:41 am

Methinks the definition of idiot savant is really good in one area, say wood working, and a complete unabashed, idiot in every other.
Prove me wrong.

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:38 am

JMWinPR wrote:Methinks the definition of idiot savant is really good in one area, say wood working, and a complete unabashed, idiot in every other.
Prove me wrong.

You forgot, Democrats. If one is a complete unabashed idiot, the Democrats will elect them in a New York minute! All the idiot has to do is swear allegiance to slaughtering babies, voting Democrat and the DNC will welcome them with open arms.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:46 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:

.........  Police have labelled last year’s shooting of two police officers and a neighbour in the Queensland town of Wieambilla as Australia’s first fundamentalist Christian terrorist attack. .........

...........   In the hours after the attack the Trains posted a chilling video to YouTube in which they appeared to address an Arizona-based conspiracist with whom the Trains had struck up an online friendship. ..........

.........  “So we have worked with our US counterparts, provided the information that we have and they’ll determine what investigations they might make as a result of that information.” ...........

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/feb/16/wieambilla-shootings-australia-christian-terrorist-attack-queensland-police

linked to a conspiracy nutjob in america.
I am not surprised.

Why are you not surprised?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:48 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:

.........  Police have labelled last year’s shooting of two police officers and a neighbour in the Queensland town of Wieambilla as Australia’s first fundamentalist Christian terrorist attack. .........

...........   In the hours after the attack the Trains posted a chilling video to YouTube in which they appeared to address an Arizona-based conspiracist with whom the Trains had struck up an online friendship. ..........

.........  “So we have worked with our US counterparts, provided the information that we have and they’ll determine what investigations they might make as a result of that information.” ...........

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/feb/16/wieambilla-shootings-australia-christian-terrorist-attack-queensland-police

I am not surprised.

Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:49 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Sprint doesn't understand the demographics and the break down of the statistics.

If OZ had a 14 % abo population all concentrated in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, etc., the gun deaths would be similar if not higher.

Sprint doesn't understand much.

Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:51 am

Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:48 am

Lummy wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

I am not surprised.

@Lummy

Hi Lummy, I am not surprised as many Americans have a distrust of their own Govt, this spreads to a distrust of their own police force, medical system, education system, etc etc.
Many Americans are also armed and see violence as a valid means of getting whatever they want.
America has had christian extremists kill people before.

If an Aussie communicates with such an American for some time and agrees with those conspiracy theories, they might
be swayed into similar mindset of distrust and even commit murder against Police.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:03 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Lummy wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

I am not surprised.

@Lummy

Hi Lummy, I am not surprised as many Americans have a distrust of their own Govt, this spreads to a distrust of their own police force, medical system, education system, etc etc.
Many Americans are also armed and see violence as a valid means of getting whatever they want.

If an Aussie communicates with such an American for some time and agrees with those conspiracy theories, they might
be swayed into similar mindset of distrust and even commit murder against Police.  

First off I have NEVER met, talked with or had a "Christian" EVER tell me that they advocate for violence, murder, torture or assault to get "whatever they want". I HAVE heard Democrats say that they would resort to ANY means necessary to get what they want, this includes violence, murder, assault, torture, etc. I would advise anyone who doubts this to look at the "Chaz" zones and what happened there versus the narrative that was pushed out.

Secondly, anyone who is actually a "Christian" follows Jesus, who ABSOLUTELY abhorred violence. I would refer people to read the account of what happened when the Roman guards came to arrest Jesus.

Last but, certainly not least. Anyone can claim to be a toaster, a Christian, a plumber, a mechanic, a law enforcement officer, etc. Just because someone claims to be something, does NOT mean that it is proven, true, factual nor observable. When I went to bed, I was told that Donald Trump was ahead but, when i woke up the demented in chief was the "president".
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:06 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Lummy wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

I am not surprised.

@Lummy

Whackjobs reside in ALL countries, Sprint.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:08 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
I am not surprised.

I don't understand your disdain for America. It seems you never have anything nice to say, but you express no reason for hating us. Do you have mommy issues or something?
Lummy
Lummy

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next