Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

christian extremists

+6
Lummy
JMWinPR
HawkTheSlayer
Crusader
RV
Sprintcyclist
10 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

christian extremists  - Page 6 Empty Re: christian extremists

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:08 am

Lummy wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
linked to a conspiracy nutjob in america.
I am not surprised.

I don't understand your disdain for America. It seems you never have anything nice to say, but you express no reason for hating us. Do you have mommy issues or something?

I point out things I think the US is failing at.  It should be a LOT better than it is.  
The divisions and aggression within there are massively damaging.
What I commonly see here is an attitude of  'we want more guns', 'the other side is wrong 100% of the time', 'the political system is corrupt', 'the medical system is corrupt', 'the police are corrupt', 'the education system is corrupt' , 'the media is corrupt'.

Really, if it is that bad, why stay there?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

christian extremists  - Page 6 Empty Re: christian extremists

Post by RV Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:23 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Lummy wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
linked to a conspiracy nutjob in america.
I am not surprised.

I don't understand your disdain for America. It seems you never have anything nice to say, but you express no reason for hating us. Do you have mommy issues or something?

I point out things I think the US is failing at.  It should be a LOT better than it is.  
The divisions and aggression within there are massively damaging.
What I commonly see here is an attitude of  'we want more guns', 'the other side is wrong 100% of the time', 'the political system is corrupt', 'the medical system is corrupt', 'the police are corrupt', 'the education system is corrupt' , 'the media is corrupt'.

Really, if it is that bad, why stay there?

First of all, you do not live in the United States so you have no idea of what you are talking about. Secondly, the United States has a Constitution which if followed, keeps it from becoming "that bad". Thirdly, the United States is a country of law which again IF FOLLOWED, keeps it from becoming "that bad". Last but, certainly not least, not everyone has the resources to just leave their home, family, friends, church and all that they have known because a few Democrats ignore the Constitution and law. The situation here in the United States is that approximately 1% are dictating to the 99%, this is NOT Democracy, fair, just nor the way it is supposed to be!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6