Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

christian extremists

+6
Lummy
JMWinPR
HawkTheSlayer
Crusader
RV
Sprintcyclist
10 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

christian extremists  Empty christian extremists

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:20 am

......... Police have labelled last year’s shooting of two police officers and a neighbour in the Queensland town of Wieambilla as Australia’s first fundamentalist Christian terrorist attack. .........

........... In the hours after the attack the Trains posted a chilling video to YouTube in which they appeared to address an Arizona-based conspiracist with whom the Trains had struck up an online friendship. ..........

......... “So we have worked with our US counterparts, provided the information that we have and they’ll determine what investigations they might make as a result of that information.” ...........

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/feb/16/wieambilla-shootings-australia-christian-terrorist-attack-queensland-police

linked to a conspiracy nutjob in america.
I am not surprised.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

christian extremists  Empty Re: christian extremists

Post by RV Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:17 am

My one goal in life is to be called by the human God haters to be a "Christian extremist"...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:58 am

RV wrote:My one goal in life is to be called by the human God haters to be a "Christian extremist"...

Acts chapter 5 comes to mind. Peter and another apostle rejoiced that they were counted worthy to be punished for proclaiming Christ.

I hope I can have that attitude if the time ever comes, but that doesn't mean I will relinquish my Constitutional rights as an American. Even the disciples used their rights as a Roman citizen when applicable.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Calypso Jones, Lummy and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:31 pm

Crusader wrote:
RV wrote:My one goal in life is to be called by the human God haters to be a "Christian extremist"...

Acts chapter 5 comes to mind.  Peter and another apostle rejoiced that they were counted worthy to be punished for proclaiming Christ.

I hope I can have that attitude if the time ever comes, but that doesn't mean I will relinquish my Constitutional rights as an American.  Even the disciples used their rights as a Roman citizen when applicable.

Yep, good call! Christians are to be MEAK but, not WEAK. Liberals forget that.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:59 pm

yes, thought there would be no compassion here for the murdered innocent people.
This is the face of american christianity that is displayed here.

Hence the warlike murder rate in america that is accepted and often encouraged here.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:06 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:yes, thought there would be no compassion here for the murdered innocent people.

Hence the warlike murder rate in america that is accepted and often encouraged here.

How can I have compassion for someone who is already dead? All I can hope for is that if they were murdered that justice will be done.

I'm about to build a house where nobody could hear me scream if a gang of thugs showed up at my house and decided to take everything. The only thing that keeps that from happening more often to people is the fact that they will likely meet armed resistance. I have a Constitutional right to keep and bear arms and I'm not giving up my guns. Besides, I think I have proven even to you that I have the temperment to handle a gun. Texas has laws that make sense and we are very happy. If you want to give up your guns take your chances that's up to you. Good luck.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:53 pm

Crusader wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:yes, thought there would be no compassion here for the murdered innocent people.

How can I have compassion for someone who is already dead?  All I can hope for is that if they were murdered that justice will be done.

I'm about to build a house where nobody could hear me scream if a gang of thugs showed up at my house and decided to take everything.  The only thing that keeps that from happening more often to people is the fact that they will likely meet armed resistance.  I have a Constitutional right to keep and bear arms and I'm not giving up my guns.  Besides, I think I have proven even to you that I have the temperment to handle a gun.  Texas has laws that make sense and we are very happy.  If you want to give up your guns take your chances that's up to you.  Good luck.

That sentiment is common here.
What it says is 'I don't care how many americans are murdered, as long as I have my guns I am happy. That is all that counts to me. Me having guns. I have no concerns at all for the 1000's of fellow americans getting murdered.'

Now you say, as soon as anyone is murdered, then there is no compassion for them at all.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:58 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Crusader wrote:

How can I have compassion for someone who is already dead?  All I can hope for is that if they were murdered that justice will be done.

I'm about to build a house where nobody could hear me scream if a gang of thugs showed up at my house and decided to take everything.  The only thing that keeps that from happening more often to people is the fact that they will likely meet armed resistance.  I have a Constitutional right to keep and bear arms and I'm not giving up my guns.  Besides, I think I have proven even to you that I have the temperment to handle a gun.  Texas has laws that make sense and we are very happy.  If you want to give up your guns take your chances that's up to you.  Good luck.

That sentiment is common here.
What it says is 'I don't care how many americans are murdered, as long as I have my guns I am happy. That is all that counts to me. Me having guns. I have no concerns at all for the 1000's of fellow americans getting murdered.'

Now you say, as soon as anyone is murdered, then there is no compassion for them at all.

How many millions of people were murdered by their own governments after gun confiscation last century? I'll take my chances.

https://www.spartanfirearmstraininggroup.com/a-brief-history-of-gun-control-a-disarmed-population-is-easier-to-oppress-than-an-armed-one/

Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:12 pm

Sprint doesn't understand the demographics and the break down of the statistics.

If OZ had a 14 % abo population all concentrated in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, etc., the gun deaths would be similar if not higher.

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:52 am

Nor does he understand if it weren't for Americans and their guns, he would be speaking Japanese and GB, German
As well as his sorry atheist/agnostic butt would be worshiping Tojo descendants 3 or 4 times a day.

Last edited by JMWinPR on Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, jirqoadai and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next