Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random thoughts Disney and Disney film

+9
Casey Jones
Red Lily
HawkTheSlayer
JMWinPR
Lummy
Crusader
Elizabeth Theus
jirqoadai
2cent
13 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Random thoughts Disney and Disney film - Page 9 Empty Re: Random thoughts Disney and Disney film

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:41 pm

https://crankers.com/videos/22/go-fck-yourself-elon-musk-disney/

Elon musk tells woke companies and corporations that are boycotting advertising to X to Go EFF themselves..and that includes disney.  on sorkin's show...who the H is sorkin anyway.

Disney is doing a fine job on themselves regarding his directive.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts Disney and Disney film - Page 9 Empty Re: Random thoughts Disney and Disney film

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:37 pm

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/12/04/mouses-house-disney-captured-local-government-perks-akin-bribes/

massive corruption...did this start with Walt or afterwards?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:54 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/12/04/mouses-house-disney-captured-local-government-perks-akin-bribes/

massive corruption...did this start with Walt or afterwards?

Afterwards.

Disney was a pretty mild-mannered sort. He liked cartoons - drawing them and watching them. He liked to play with toy trains. He liked California, a magical climate, and at the time, as close to Paradise as you could find on Earth.

Disney WORLD, in Orlando, wasn't even started until after Walt's death. IIRC, it was contentious right from the start - and unlike the Disneyland creation in the middle of nowhere outside of Los Angeles.

So Disney's successors had to get political operatives to work things through. They did it, but they changed the whole mindset of the company. Which, fifteen years later, carried through from the business office into the production department, as Disney moved away from "family" entertainment, into earthy material, then tittilating offerings, and finally, finding a lucrative market with the Sodomites. It seemed a good fit - Sodomites love children, and Disney World is for children. Sodomites are often of arrested development. And children, like peophile sodomites, are basically sociopaths, unable to consider the feelings of others.

And here we are. The Mouse House is a house of cards, now falling down.

(signed) Zorro Pfux Gibbon
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:53 pm

Random thoughts Disney and Disney film - Page 9 8exc4x

Gina carano suing disney for damage to her career. SHe will win.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:40 pm

Elon musk is funding this suit.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:10 pm

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/christian-toto/2024/02/24/disney-exec-blames-woes-racist-sexist-fans

Disney execs blame their woes on racist sexist fans.

It's not us. It's you.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotton Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:40 am

Here comes Peter Cottontail.hoppin down the bunny trail
Cotton
Cotton

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:54 pm

We occasionally buy bananas, and we've noticed that the ones distributed by Dole have Disney stickers on them. Lately, the stickers depict characters from that Wish flop film that nobody bothered to see. I'd rather not have my food and drinks promoting anything from that horrible, washed-up company. They're about as bad as all of those chain pizza places sponsoring the NFL and having that annoying logo on their boxes. I won't even eat from those places anymore. Local pizzas are better anyway.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:16 pm

Keith wrote:We occasionally buy bananas, and we've noticed that the ones distributed by Dole have Disney stickers on them. Lately, the stickers depict characters from that Wish flop film that nobody bothered to see. I'd rather not have my food and drinks promoting anything from that horrible, washed-up company. They're about as bad as all of those chain pizza places sponsoring the NFL and having that annoying logo on their boxes. I won't even eat from those places anymore. Local pizzas are better anyway.

I had to look. Two hours ago I bought bananas - I just buy the ones that look best, they're all priced the same at the warehouse grocery.

Yeah, those are Doles. Nope, no Diss-Knee crap on them.

If I'd seen any with stupid character stickers on them, I'd probably have passed. Unless they looked good, and the price was the same.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:20 pm

Abigail Disney is saying she's not giving any more money to the "Democrats" unless they get rid of Biden. Considering how important a donor Disney supposedly is, will this finally cause him to drop out?
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next