Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannity: can't even stand him any longer

+4
Casey Jones
Lummy
Jen
Calypso Jones
8 posters

:: Media :: All Others

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hannity:  can't even stand him any longer - Page 4 Empty Re: Hannity: can't even stand him any longer

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 19, 2022 8:59 am

https://www.toddstarnes.com/media/never-forget-what-sean-hannity-did-in-this-race-says-kathy-barnette/

Hannity treated Barnett like a democrat in his position would have treated her.  Lies, misinformation, hatchet job to get HIS GUY elected...and rino who is pro abort, anti 2nd amendment, pro blm.     He interfered in a pennsy election.

So done with this backstabber.

“I do want to say never forget what Sean Hannity did in this race,” Barnette said. “Almost single-handedly, Sean Hannity sowed the seeds of disinformation, flat-out lies every night for the past five days, and that was just extremely hard to overcome.”
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Hannity:  can't even stand him any longer - Page 4 Empty Re: Hannity: can't even stand him any longer

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:46 pm

oh. hey. wait....isn't this the guy that tells us that he doesn't hang out with mainstream media types?

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:45 am

sean...walking the thin line to stay in the number one slot, given to him ONLY through the death of Rush Limbaugh. DANG, WHAT a LOSS.   I still miss Rush and his two replacements are  not doing it for me.    

https://archive.vn/klG5B

so done with this little fat self absorbed weeble wobble. I would listen to handle on the law before i'd listen to hannity and i can't stand Handle on the law.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:38 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:sean...walking the thin line to stay in the number one slot, given to him ONLY through the death of Rush Limbaugh. DANG, WHAT a LOSS.   I still miss Rush and his two replacements are  not doing it for me.    

https://archive.vn/klG5B

so done with this little fat self absorbed weeble wobble.   I would listen to handle on the law before i'd listen to hannity and i can't stand Handle on the law.

Shaun Vanity's gotten fat?

I dunno. I stopped paying attention when he started shilling for the Jib-Jab. Paid for, of course, by taxpapers.

I think it's a regression of our political discourse. Rush Limbaugh, years earlier, believed our issues could be worked out at the ballot box...by civil processes using the laws of the nation. That, in retrospect, demonstrates that he didn't really understand Communists.

And Rush himself was long past his USE BY date. He started as a young social commentator - he only incidentally touched into politics. Remember Caller Abortions, or his play-the-record-backwards-for-Satan's-Message spoofs? Bubba Erectile combined popular nihilist culture with politics, and turned Rush into a full-time political commentator. An unfunny one, in the end.

Hannity was overrated right from the start. Back in his early days, he was reasonably photogenic, mid-thirties...he was a roofer who cleaned up well in a suit, looked just like all the other nooze-readers of the time.

Before podcast MP3s, his website would stream his latest radio show, continuously, until the next day. So I'd get off from a hard day driving trains, and at 0200, listen to him. It was better than nothing, but I came to see how vacuous the man really was and is. He liked screaming confrontations on his program, and his fallback was always, VOTE! REPUBLICAN! Which, as we now see, answers little.

He's irrelevant. The future belongs to those who see that the systems we had, have been destroyed by the Left. Time to move to the fallback.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:48 pm

Sean got $$$ to push that Vaxx..same as fox.

and Hannity is so much like Kerry...always reminding us of this that and the other.  So much so i don't even ilsten to his self promotion.

Now that i think about it...rush didn't do that. self promote. Oh sure, he talked about his family from time to time when APPROPRIATE...but never going on and on and on and on....
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:51 pm

Hannity...so NOT like Rush.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:01 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Hannity...so NOT like Rush.

Well, let's not forget how Hannity got the job(s).

He came under Rush's vantage, later Rush's protective arm, when Hannity was an off-prime-time yakker in NYC. He had just arrived from Georgia, where he was the biggest goldfish in a tiny bowl - a yakker on a tiny radio station there. Being from Queens, originally, Hannity sought work in his new career closer to his home.

Rush, native of Missouri, lately of Sacramento, was a seasoned pro, but new to NYC. So, they worked side-by-side, and taught each other - Hannity, teachin how things worked in NY; Rush, teaching what was needed to be a success in a big market.

I recall, shortly after Rush's success became undeniable, and he started taking time off...Hannity was on the short list of Rush's guest hosts. This was about 1999...I remember listening to Hannity's filling in, getting off work during the time Rush would be broadcast. He did okay...better than some other guest hosts of the time. Probably because of Bo Snerdley and the staff, carrying him.

Later, as both of them were big, their histories were explored. They did have a lot in common, in their earlier times.

And a lot that was different. Rush got political instruction with his mother's milk. Father was a lawyer and grandfather a judge. Brother David was the academic star...Rush was the ne'er-do-well, and even his parents didn't know what he knew, until he got his breakthrough gig in Sacramento.

Hannity was a construction laborer, a roofer who got tired of working in the hot sun. From there to DJing on low-powered stations, than one talk gig in Georgia, and then, stumbling into the big time. Because, as I mentioned, he cleaned up well.

It doesn't matter. Rush is dead and Hannity's time has come and gone.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:49 am

It amazes me how little talk radio I listen to, and what's more, how little I miss it.

There was a time when, if one talker took a break, and quick flip to another until he went on break, then it was back to the other.

I don't know if it's a matter of talent, or lack thereof, or if, back when, there was maybe more to talk about, but, as it stands, I've lost interest.

2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:35 am

I used to listen to rush nearly every day. Hannity...i turn off the radio... The two Rush replacememts... i don't miss them.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:04 am

Hannity:  can't even stand him any longer - Page 4 Picsart-22-12-23-08-59-10-894
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next