Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannity: can't even stand him any longer

+4
Casey Jones
Lummy
Jen
Calypso Jones
8 posters

:: Media :: All Others

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hannity:  can't even stand him any longer - Page 2 Empty Re: Hannity: can't even stand him any longer

Post by Casey Jones Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:23 am

Calypso Jones wrote:You watch.  in the next six months he'll join the mandatory covid crap vaxx movement.

It's that or be forcibly unemployed. And Cancelled.

Americans, in the bulk, don't love freedom - they love their paychecks. So long as the pay continues, they'll accept anything - and do anything to keep it going.

Only those who saved money Hannity:  can't even stand him any longer - Page 2 4197613938 have the freedom to tell the boss-man to shove it. And this is ANOTHER way this money-printing hurts - it makes saving, for those who are not cronies and who are not in the midst of this gusher of New Money...it makes saving, futile and destructive.

Except for the few who thought to save in forms other than dollars - and no, I don't mean TSLA stock.

So...yeah. Hannity is controlled opposition. He's a pit bull, on a leash, with a zapper in the collar. He's doing their work now, and he'll accept it to keep the millions flowing in for a few more months.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Hannity:  can't even stand him any longer - Page 2 Empty Re: Hannity: can't even stand him any longer

Post by 2cent Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:37 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:You watch.  in the next six months he'll join the mandatory covid crap vaxx movement.
It wouldn't surprise me.  I used to listen to his radio show from time to time, and he completely turned me off during the 2016 election.  This schtick he came up with - developing a mantra he'd repeat daily - got old fast.  No wonder he's divorced.

The funny part about the 2016 one is I don't remember any of it.  lol  So and so many people out of work, the debt, and something else I don't remember.  Every. Single Day.  And proud of it.

I wonder who he's sucking up to with this vax nonsense.  He owes somebody somewhere, 'cuz he's obviously sold out.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:40 pm

Daily Bread wrote:But but but - he was a dishwasher and he worked in construction !
He's such a Rush wanna-be.  Hannity:  can't even stand him any longer - Page 2 773625082
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:04 pm

He is THAT. I think he believes he'll get the Rush listeners. The more i listen to this guy the less i like him.

I'm not sure but i think i heard him siding with the left on the rightwingers accused of invading the capitol. Sean is subtly going left every day.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:17 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:He is THAT.   I think he believes he'll get the Rush listeners.  The more i listen to this guy the less i like him.

I'm not sure but i think i heard him siding with the left on the  rightwingers accused of invading the capitol.     Sean is subtly  going left every day.
Again, I wouldn't be surprised.  I was listening to Gary Somebody this morning, and he brought up the 'council' or whatever you call that group who you know is going to "judge" Jan. 6 to be President Trump's fault before they even start.  He and others, seemed to think it was ALL Trump supporters who went into the Capitol Building that day.

It wasn't.  How can they not know that?
Is Hannity another one who's sure it was all Trump supporters?

Last edited by 2cent on Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:21 pm

I missed part of his statement. I'm sure the parrot will say it again tomorrow.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:57 am

i've been done with him before Rush passed away. The only reason HAnnity grew as popular as he did for the time he did was because he was on immediately after Rush.

Now he is nothing by a bloviating, obnoxious, interrupting, know it all, conceited little pusscake. yeah yeah. black belt whatever.

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/what-happened-to-hannity?utm_source=url

and watch him lose viewers right and left over the next 6 months.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:35 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:i've been done with him before Rush passed away.  The only reason HAnnity grew as popular as he did for the time he did was because he was on immediately after Rush.

Now he is nothing by a bloviating, obnoxious, interrupting, know it all, conceited little pusscake.  yeah yeah.  black belt whatever.

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/what-happened-to-hannity?utm_source=url

and watch him lose viewers right and left over the next 6 months.
I can't remember the last time I watched or listened to Hannity. He harps, and who likes harpers?

Still, the idea that Sean Hannity was telling the WH Press Secretary what to do is ridiculous. McEnany was simply agreeing w/him. Nevertheless, Hannity always did lead on like he had high sources in the W.H., and loved to tease with, "I'm not able to let you know my secret," so I'll go along w/the author's description of "childlike." He always has been.

Btw, if I have it right, divorce in the Catholic Church is a mortal sin. Maybe that's the inner turmoil the author isn't seeing.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:13 pm

I'm over half way to giving up the usurpers of Rush's throne. I turned them off today.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:55 pm

I don't think Rush would himself be relevant in this world. What we need is not partisan politics. What we need is ACTION.

Measured, and planned; but force of arms. Put the fear of Gaia into these deviant pukes.

Hannity, Levin, all the others...they just don't speak to me, anymore. Both NewsMax and FNC were TAKING MONEY to push that Jab goo to the public. That disqualifies them, and all the others, of ANY valid credibility.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next