Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannity tears into Olympic Committee for proposing a redesign of Old Glory: ‘We already have a flag’

2 posters

Go down

Hannity tears into Olympic Committee for proposing a redesign of Old Glory: ‘We already have a flag’ Empty Hannity tears into Olympic Committee for proposing a redesign of Old Glory: ‘We already have a flag’

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:45 pm

Fox News host Sean Hannity ripped into the United States Olympic Committee (USOC) Monday night over its plan to rework the American flag for its logo, outrageously replacing the 50 stars with 5 stars and redesigning the stripes.

The US Olympic and Paralympic Committee decided to send out an online survey to US Olympians and Paralympian associations on July 6. They requested that they indicate on the survey their approval for modifying the American flag to be used on official USOPC materials, according to Hannity.

“Here is my message – stop wasting your team’s time and money with a redesign of the American flag – it’s an awful idea,” he harshly admonished them. “Because our Stars & Stripes should be the only flag representing this country at the Olympics and the Paralympics. So many amazing athletes and champions that we are all so proud of and they represent the United States of America.”

article & video continued:
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/13/hannity-tears-into-olympic-committee-for-proposing-a-redesign-of-old-glory-we-already-have-a-flag-1102843/?utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get+Response&utm_term=EMAIL&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_campaign=bizpac
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Hannity tears into Olympic Committee for proposing a redesign of Old Glory: ‘We already have a flag’ Empty Re: Hannity tears into Olympic Committee for proposing a redesign of Old Glory: ‘We already have a flag’

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:46 pm

FUCK THE USOC! If those who qualified for the olympics are ashamed of their flag, get the fuck out of this country! MILLIONS have died for that flag, what the fuck have they done for their country?
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Abby08 and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Hannity tears into Olympic Committee for proposing a redesign of Old Glory: ‘We already have a flag’ Empty Re: Hannity tears into Olympic Committee for proposing a redesign of Old Glory: ‘We already have a flag’

Post by Lummy Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:33 pm

Many stylized versions of the US flag have come down the pipe over the years without angering anyone. I guess Hannity is thunder from Mount Olympus. Yessir, Mr Hannity, Sir.

Who cares?

To my eye, this one has a certain rebellious feel, for what that's worth, like something that might have flown on a Confederate ship. I kind of like it, myself, especially since it suggests "Fuck you, Biden".

Okay, that's all I got, now you can tear it up ...

Hannity tears into Olympic Committee for proposing a redesign of Old Glory: ‘We already have a flag’ Image
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down