Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannity Humiliates Anthony Weiner During Interview

2 posters

Go down

Hannity Humiliates Anthony Weiner During Interview Empty Hannity Humiliates Anthony Weiner During Interview

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:25 pm

Having finished serving an 18-month sentence for sending obscene material to a minor, former congressman Anthony Weiner, like many disgraced Democrats before him, is plotting a comeback.

But, if his first TV appearance since becoming a free man is any indication, that comeback will not be successful. On Monday, Weiner appeared on Fox News alongside Guardian Angels founder and former Republican mayoral candidate Curtis Sliwa to promote their new weekly show, The Left vs. The Right, on 77 WABC Radio. During the interview, Weiner was asked by Sean Hannity if he’s a changed man since serving his time.

“I guess the first question that I have is, you pled guilty, Anthony, to sending obscene materials to a young girl, 15-year-old girl … You served jail time. Have you changed? Are you a different person?”

“Well, um, I think so,” Weiner ambiguously replied. “I don’t think anyone can go through that kind of experience — and I think this is probably true of people who have been through other types of adversity — I don’t think you go through that type of experience and don’t emerge changed,” Weiner explained.

For Our VIPs: New Yorkers Give Anthony Weiner the Welcome He Deserves

Hannity wasn’t satisfied.

“That’s an obscure answer — ‘I think so.’ Either you know in your heart if you changed or you know … if you didn’t change,” Hannity said. “Can you assure people, because you’re going to now try and draw in an audience, and they’re going to want to know if you changed or not. Have you changed?”

continued:
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/02/16/hannity-humiliates-anthony-weiner-during-interview-n1559724?utm_source=pjmedia&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&bcid=40d451b6cf2aa2849b1f7ca572b7e2f6e2a9db580e10346e257f9f618c560ce3&recip=21833186
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Hannity Humiliates Anthony Weiner During Interview Empty Re: Hannity Humiliates Anthony Weiner During Interview

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:27 pm

To make little boys and girls safe everywhere...he needs a Lorna Bobbitt done....

Hannity Humiliates Anthony Weiner During Interview Figure_trim_hedge_md_nwm_v2
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Hannity Humiliates Anthony Weiner During Interview Empty Re: Hannity Humiliates Anthony Weiner During Interview

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:44 pm

I don't see the humiliation.

Did you detect it?? Can you tell me where it is?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:54 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I don't see the humiliation.

Did you detect it??   Can you tell me where it is?

Ya' got me. I didn't see it either--
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:00 pm

I wish right wing media would not do that. But then.....we really don't know if it is right wing media since it has long been a tactic to put out disappointing news to the right.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down