Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannity: can't even stand him any longer

+4
Casey Jones
Lummy
Jen
Calypso Jones
8 posters

:: Media :: All Others

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hannity:  can't even stand him any longer Empty Hannity: can't even stand him any longer

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:02 am

This push of his for covid. I have felt that he is just really a coward and wants to get along with the left. This whole thing is BS. The virus, the hospitalizations, the numbers, the false reporting, the medical field's complicity, and now the vaccine that is not a vaccine.

https://www.toddstarnes.com/coronavirus/first-fox-friends-now-hannity-take-covid-seriously/

Hannity comes on, i pop in an audio book.

It's either 'me me me' or it's 'i'm not doctor but...covid covid covid'. Makes me sick.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Abby08, 2cent, tiny1 and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Hannity:  can't even stand him any longer Empty Re: Hannity: can't even stand him any longer

Post by Jen Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:32 pm

Hannity has knuckled under in order to keep his job. He probably feels he has to compromise. I won't watch someone who compromises with the Left, so as far as I am concerned..........he's already gone.
Jen
Jen

HawkTheSlayer and Abby08 like this post

Back to top Go down

Hannity:  can't even stand him any longer Empty Re: Hannity: can't even stand him any longer

Post by Lummy Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:42 pm

His lawyers are advising him what to say. That's my guess.

The shit is about to hit the fan, and lawyers are probably lined up across the nation.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:19 pm

Jen wrote:Hannity has knuckled under in order to keep his job.  He probably feels he has to compromise.  I won't watch someone who compromises with the Left, so as far as I am concerned..........he's already gone.

He doesn't want to be Cancelled.

He's been corrupted. BY MONEY.

Same as the corporate CEOs have been seduced by money - by the savings, moving manufacturing off to China. Then more savings, hiding it. Then, big raises from sudden profits. THEN, watch their stock options (it's in almost all pay-packages for CEOs) explode with this Financialized stawk market.

THEN...messages FROM Chyna...better do this; better get behind that; speak out about White Supremacy, but ignore what's going on in your manufacturing colony. Ignore the substandard crap we're sending you. Ignore that leaded paint and adulterated food product.

THEY BECOME PUPPETS. They sold their integrity.

Hannity, too. If he speaks truth, he's fired and Cancelled. He can't survive that; he won't try.

He's right there with Drudge, who also sold out. Not as blatantly as Drudge, but the same thing.

The Chinese Communists, who can't do anything right - not make a dam or road or high-rise - sure found it easy to corrupt our alleged leaders, political and industrial and media. Even without direct contact...the fear of losing that big paycheck, will make them say ANYTHING.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Leon Xiv likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:24 pm

Lummy wrote:His lawyers are advising him what to say. That's my guess.

The shit is about to hit the fan, and lawyers are probably lined up across the nation.

Here's what he should be doing.

He should Embrace the Suck.

He had a good run - 1995 or so (NYC local) to today. Run with it...as Victor Davis Hanson noted yesterday in a polemic, the nation has literally gone insane.

He's having to twist himself more and more to continue his privileged position - and that won't last, anyway. He's a dead man walking. He's going down - no matter how hard Left he goes.

When you got no future, you got nothing to lose, by just saying and doing the right thing. He should be doing that on his few remaining nights on camera. He should be planning for What The Hell Is Next.

He should have saved. Probably he didn't, not much.

That is a peek into his character; and an insight into how much he's controlled...literally, Owned. He's their property - Controlled Opposition. Not unlike George Will of 25 years ago - the Left's favorite conservative.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:39 pm

SEAN HANNITY: "Please take Covid seriously. I can't say it enough. Enough people have died. We don't need any more death. Research like crazy. Talk to your doctor... I believe in science. I believe in the science of vaccination."
Is everything a religion to this guy?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:11 pm

He came on before i could turn.   He is pushing this covid crap daily now.  EVERY. Single. DAy.  he does this.

Today it was...oh..yes...there are a couple covid vaxx breakthrough infections..but very few... stinking little pudgy liar.

another little fake conservative bastard i'm obliterating from my listening pleasure.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:13 pm

You watch. in the next six months he'll join the mandatory covid crap vaxx movement.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Abby08 and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:18 pm

But but but - he was a dishwasher and he worked in construction !
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:42 pm

I think we hear that every show do we not?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next