Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

random thoughts about these hollywood slebs

+7
Casey Jones
jirqoadai
vege57
HawkTheSlayer
HAMARTIA
Lummy
Calypso Jones
11 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

random thoughts about these hollywood slebs - Page 7 Empty Re: random thoughts about these hollywood slebs

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jun 14, 2024 12:56 pm

Brangelina is so over.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13525655/brad-pitt-daughter-drop-father-disagreement-custody-battle-wait.html

Link shows Skeletor and her children.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

random thoughts about these hollywood slebs - Page 7 Empty Re: random thoughts about these hollywood slebs

Post by Casey Jones Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:26 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:I love lots of his music. But he is an asshole in the first degree!

I love this one. It caught on about 84-85 and became  Farm-Aid Concert Anthem!

And the truth is there too.

Corporate farms forced family farms into LLCs.

Still love this video. It hits home..

They're one-note johnnies.

Mellencamp and Springsteen both made success as the economy was in free-fall, thanks to Preezydint Peanut. And of course there was the three years of rebuilding - with requisite cuts in spending and high interest to discourage reckless borrowing. Paul Volcker's correct prescription.

But neither of them could leave the good old Bad Times. The agitator Left, sensing irrelevance in the face of sudden prosperity, created/amplified the Farm Crisis. Not going to parse it now, but tax-law fine-tuning would have cost far less than what the dopey Mercedes Marxists gave to the Farm Aid organizers.

Mellencamp did that one. Meantime, Joisey Bruce did "My Hometown." Boo-fcukin-hoo. Yeah, a lot of businesses were closing in the Rust Belt. I lived in a company town, Fairport Harbor, where the company had left it. The company was Diamond Alkali, which became Diamond Shamrock. A chemical company that merged with an oil company (Shamrock Oil) and then focused on retail marketing (Diamond Shamrock convenience stations, now Valero).

Fairport was destitute. It was never abandoned, but it was one giant flophouse, with storefronts converted into apartments, and the only bar left in town, other than the VFW, was Kitty's. Kitty's was the stuff of dime novels - the help lived upstairs, they paid their rent by working the bar (and most of them were on some sort of welfare and part of my caseload) and there was a fair amount of drug dealing and vice going on in there.

But that wasn't Reagan's fault. That was the shock of a reorganized economy. Had these young people had sense, they'd have moved to places with better tax laws and industries. Denver was exploding with growth in those days. Even California was doing good. Texas had recovered from the huge Michigan migration down there and was showing real growth.

But Bruce wanted to cry on a record, because his lovely Atlantic City was sliding down the tubes. Buddy...that's a result of your government; and THAT is a result of the quality of the people in that area. Your family and neighbors.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Aug 01, 2024 8:29 pm

whachu think.

has sharon joined that black eye club??
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Thu Aug 01, 2024 8:42 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:whachu think.

It actually does look like she hit her forehead on something. It looks bruised along with her other eye.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:05 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:whachu think.

She's 66. Makes her well past the docile-schoolgirl phase, where she's desperate to keep a male.

Something happens to women after menopause. They get quite a bit more fierce.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:47 pm

Recently, I came across a parody of "Macarena" called "Hey Masturbator" by Tom Green, and one of the lines was "Go and grab a Penthouse, it's the one with Sharon Stone". The thing is, she's still going around in skimpy dresses and bikinis, trying to compete with women one-third her age. I'm just not into grannies like her. Same with Pam Anderson; I never saw what the big deal was about her.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 07, 2024 4:22 pm

well...Anderson was bigger than life in Barb Wire.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:08 pm

Sharon Stone and Gene Hackman in "The Quick and The Dead".

Great movie!

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:25 pm

for some reason, i have never cared for her characters OR her. Don't know why.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:39 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Sharon Stone and Gene Hackman in "The Quick and The Dead".

Great movie!

Most people, of course, only seem to know her from Basic Instinct with that scene where she flashed her you-know-what. That's all she's truly known for.

I imagine most surviving VHS copies of that film have tracking problems on the tape from horny guys running the scene over their VCR's playback heads so many times. Thank God for DVDs, right?
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next