Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

random thoughts about these hollywood slebs

+7
Casey Jones
jirqoadai
vege57
HawkTheSlayer
HAMARTIA
Lummy
Calypso Jones
11 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

random thoughts about these hollywood slebs - Page 4 Empty Re: random thoughts about these hollywood slebs

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:12 pm

This is why some people despise these folk.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/john-simmons/2022/11/02/anne-hathaway-abortion-another-word-mercy
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

random thoughts about these hollywood slebs - Page 4 Empty Re: random thoughts about these hollywood slebs

Post by Casey Jones Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:06 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Well the girls at.catholic h s    weren't all that pure, but I hear you were the cause o' that.

No, they were the cause of that.

And the West Side of Cleveland (and suburbs) are just dotted with Catholic schools and high schools. St. Joseph's Academy (which was for girls) had the most-attractive...it was in the Kamms Corners area, bordering Rocky River Drive...Irish immigrants and Irish second-generation who had done well, settled in there.

All those freckled, redheaded, male-deprived, lusty high school girls! And to add to the fun...they didn't have school buses; they got bus passes from the school. So they walked six blocks, in their uniforms (after rolling the waistband up, to expose a lot of leg) and went to the bus stop at Kamm's Corners. There was a Dunkin Donut there; a coffee shop, a place that would obviously sell them cigarettes. They'd sit on the large bus-stop area, with brick benches...twenty deep...drink coffee and smoke, and flirt with young jalopy drivers from West Tech, who were rolling by for just that purpose.

Sometimes one of the girls would get lucky and offered a ride home. I presume the young buck who owned the car, got luckier.

Unfortunately, I couldn't participate. I lived five miles away, as a teen, and didn't have a car. The local Catholic girls' high school was Magnificat, and the girls there were mostly bow-wows. THEY had bus deals with the local school districts - no walking home and flashing leg for the Magnificat girls! Might as well have locked them up...

I learned about the Kamm's Corners follies a few years later, when at age 24, I moved back to Cleveland, and started driving a cab for a West Side suburban cab company.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:43 am

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/entertainment-celebrity/angelina-jolie-s-former-nanny-revealed-the-language-at-home-with-the-kids-wasn-t-always-the-cleanest/ar-AA15bZFO?cvid=48dc2b608f2648239c76ddae45705524&ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover

we really shouldn't believe any of this Tripe Hype out of hollywood about how good these peole are at this or that.

Had to have kids, held up as Goooooood parents. they can't control their kids. Probably none of these idiots in hollywood can do that. their kids are freaks, out of control, no better, sometimes worse than the parents.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:29 pm

Milano and Middler are upset that Musk removed their blue checky marks on their twitter social page...cause they're too cheap to pay eight...yes i said EIGHT..no eighty,,not eight hundred, not even eight thousand..>EIGHT measley dollars  

Cheap. SKATES.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11999675/Alyssa-Milano-leads-Hollywood-whining-removal-Twitter-blue-check-mark.html

the milano moron is wondering if she can sue twitter.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:16 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Milano and Middler are upset that Musk removed their blue checky marks on their twitter social page...cause they're too cheap to pay eight...yes i said EIGHT..no eighty,,not eight hundred, not even eight thousand..>EIGHT measley dollars  

Cheap. SKATES.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11999675/Alyssa-Milano-leads-Hollywood-whining-removal-Twitter-blue-check-mark.html

They don't get much work. Razz

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:03 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Milano and Middler are upset that Musk removed their blue checky marks on their twitter social page...cause they're too cheap to pay eight...yes i said EIGHT..no eighty,,not eight hundred, not even eight thousand..>EIGHT measley dollars  

Cheap. SKATES.

They don't get much work. Razz

If you look at their faces they've both had a LOT of work! Lol Razz
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:14 pm

I thought milano was very sexy . But the cray-cray snapped the rubber bands in her head too hard.

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:03 pm

Milano. Her face is strange looking now. I think either she's gained weight or had some questionable cosmetic surgery.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:04 pm

All the sex and drugs this guy has bought and he can't spare 8.00 for his twitter account? EIGHT DOLLARS> LOLOLOL

https://twitter.com/charliesheen/status/1649565627177390080
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:49 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:All the sex and drugs this guy has bought and he can't spare 8.00 for his twitter account?  EIGHT DOLLARS> LOLOLOL

https://twitter.com/charliesheen/status/1649565627177390080
He dont get much work, either.

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next