Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

random thoughts about these hollywood slebs

+7
Casey Jones
jirqoadai
vege57
HawkTheSlayer
HAMARTIA
Lummy
Calypso Jones
11 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

random thoughts about these hollywood slebs - Page 2 Empty Re: random thoughts about these hollywood slebs

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:35 pm

I was just reading an online article about the life of Roy Rogers and his third wife Dale Evans.   He and she appear to be really good people.   What we need more of.  What i did not know what that in his marriages...he and his wife at the time, adopted children and then as often happens, had children.    
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

random thoughts about these hollywood slebs - Page 2 Empty Re: random thoughts about these hollywood slebs

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:45 pm

watched a Bruce willis film last nite Midnight in the Switchgrass based on a true story that did not happen in Florida but that's where they set it for some reason. IF i didn't know the situation with BW then i would wonder why he had such a small inconsequential role but i do know and it is obvious there is some kind of problem though he speaks fine and knows the lines and delivers nearly as well. I still feel sympathy for him and his family...he's too young for this to happen. seems cruel but i'm glad he seems to have a loving family. He's had a good life. I liked him as an actor.

second. Julia roberts whom i've never really cared for and found her oddly attractive is not aging well. Film: Secrets in their eyes. With nicole kidman, Chewitel Ejiofor and some others... Nicole Kidman's age is catching up with her. She's still trying to come off in her 30s and she's gonna have to give that up here before long. face is filling out, arms not so slim and a little weird looking.

well that's all the meanness i got for now.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:57 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:watched a Bruce willis film last nite Midnight in the Switchgrass based on a true story that did not happen in Florida but that's where they set  it for some reason.  IF i didn't know the situation with BW then i would wonder why he had such a small inconsequential role but i do know and it is obvious there is some kind of problem though he speaks fine and knows the lines and delivers nearly as well.   I still feel sympathy for him and his family...he's too young for this to happen.  seems cruel but i'm glad he seems to have a loving family.  He's had a good life. I liked him as an actor.

second.   Julia roberts whom i've never really cared for and found her oddly attractive is not aging well.  Film:  Secrets in their eyes.  With nicole kidman, Chewitel Ejiofor and some others... Nicole Kidman's age is catching up with her. She's still trying to come off in her 30s and she's gonna have to give that up here before long.  face is filling out, arms not so slim and a little weird looking.

well that's all the meanness i got for now.

Lol.

Father Hawk would hear your confession if you you were Catholic.
It's not too bad , one Our Father and Two Hail Mary's.

Got any juicy personal stuff? Lol.

You know , Catholics are a cult!

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:06 pm

Well the girls at.catholic h s weren't all that pure, but I hear you were the cause o' that.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:39 pm

T'wasnt me!

Sister Judith extolled the useless nature of having meaningless sex with teenagers and showed me a better path to happiness.

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:02 pm

CJ. you forgot about Julia and the orangutang.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:46 pm

you darn right i'd forgotten that. HOW STUPID> The remarks at youtube are hilarious.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and jirqoadai like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:44 pm

Honor blackman (Pussy Galore) remember her? I've seen her in 2 things in the past week. Midsomer murders and cockneys vs zombies. She died in 2020. About 85 years old.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:35 am

Okay..now this guy is a fruitcake and i knew that to be the case in one of the first films i saw him in.... We need to talk about Kevin. or something like that. I really think the guy portrayed himself. They nailed the casting on this one. THEN he was in Fantastic beasts. never saw him in that superhero movie whatever the name. Frankly the guy is disturbing. Ezra miller is his name and i don't know if he is american or Brit or what...but what i found amusing is that in the article he is addressed by the PRONOUNS..THEY/THEM. How Utterly Stupid. The guy is whack.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11115177/Ezra-Miller-apologizes-says-seek-treatment-complex-mental-health-issues.html

actually...prediction. He's gonna kill someone some day...maybe himself.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:36 am

I have tp wpmder sometimes. Are these folk sometimes made crazy by the roles they play? you know....satan/satanic 'things' involved there.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next