Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollywood slebs support and defend transing kids and drag queens

2 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Go down

Hollywood slebs support and defend transing kids and drag queens Empty Hollywood slebs support and defend transing kids and drag queens

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 11, 2023 11:57 am

Why?  Because so many of their kids are screwed up that they are trans or lesbian or homosexual or all three.

https://people.com/movies/charlize-theron-says-she-will-f-anybody-up-who-attacks-drag-queens/

Charlize theron says she will F* up anyone worried about drag queens ( that's men) sexualizing children..(which is what they are doing.    Personally.... a threat to eff me up by Charlize theron is not causing me a great deal of stress.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Hollywood slebs support and defend transing kids and drag queens Empty Re: Hollywood slebs support and defend transing kids and drag queens

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 13, 2023 11:16 am

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/charlize-theron-daughter-jackson-transgender

her son told her this when he was three.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Hollywood slebs support and defend transing kids and drag queens Empty Re: Hollywood slebs support and defend transing kids and drag queens

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 13, 2023 11:18 am

Clearly this woman charlize theron is not right and neither is marcia gay hardin and many others. and they will fight you being against drag queens. THEY WILL HAVE THEIR WAY....

not gonna happen.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 13, 2023 11:24 am

Also during Sunday's telethon, Marcia Gay Harden said that the legislation "is so fear-based and it's spreading that kind of fear and hatred among other people. I believe this country will fight that."

"What drives me is because it's right and what's happening right now is wrong," Harden, 63, told co-host Adam Shankman as she explained why she wants to support the cause.

"What drives me is — my children are all queer," the Academy Award winner continued. "My eldest child is non-binary. My son is gay. My youngest is fluid. And you know, they are my kids and they teach me every day."
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 13, 2023 11:39 am

I wonder if Hardin's children resorted to this type of gender behavior in order to get her attention finally.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 28, 2024 2:40 pm

Telling on themselves....saying these things in front of kids..Rupaul's drag queens

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/sara-gonzales-unfiltered/rupauls-drag-race-all-ages

you all sucked the good ***** for these seats didn't you.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Wed Aug 28, 2024 2:52 pm

I suspect the transgender lobby is throwing money at the politicians and celebrities to promote their industry. I can't see them pushing that crap so relentlessly if they weren't getting paid to do it.

You gotta remember that famous people-- whether they're in Hollywood or Washington-- are nothing but professional whores who will say and do anything if the price is right. That's why you see so many of them fall in line one by one. They're all going where the money is.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 28, 2024 3:33 pm

Keith wrote:I suspect the transgender lobby is throwing money at the politicians and celebrities to promote their industry. I can't see them pushing that crap so relentlessly if they weren't getting paid to do it.

You gotta remember that famous people-- whether they're in Hollywood or Washington-- are nothing but professional whores who will say and do anything if the price is right. That's why you see so many of them fall in line one by one. They're all going where the money is.
That would make sense but you know.....i really just think that evil is so pervasive and it has saturated the democrat party..they think all this is just love and tolerance....so...i'm not thinking the money angle is working as hard as their moral superiority angle.    And i don't really see the positiveness of that.   But then...i'm looking at the truth of the matter and nnot the lie they want us to accept. This is destructive to children, families and society as a whole...and who is it that would like to see all that destroyed???  Well...as the church lady says.....Hollywood slebs support and defend transing kids and drag queens Church-lady
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:34 am

Hollywood slebs support and defend transing kids and drag queens 372d2109a47a9c7d

Dressed in satanic garb....megan t. stallion, taylor swift, doja kat, travis scott, cardie b, timberlake,
eilish, sam smith, the weeknd, nas, lil uzi verte.

yeah.. Seems to be a theme, nothing to see here.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down