Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assassination Advocating lunacy of the left

+3
Sprintcyclist
Keith
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Assassination Advocating lunacy of the left - Page 6 Empty Re: The Assassination Advocating lunacy of the left

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:11 pm

Keith wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:THIS Is what happens when there are no consequences for gov't endorsed violence.

Trickle down;

https://www.dailywire.com/news/elderly-trump-supporter-in-critical-condition-after-politically-motivated-attack-police-say

democrats are freakin' crazy..and they're violent and murderers.

An elderly man in Hancock, Michigan, is in critical condition after what police are calling a “politically motivated” attack on Sunday.

The man, who has not been identified, was putting up a yard sign supporting President Donald Trump around 5:45 p.m., when a suspect driving a Honda ATV drove onto the man’s yard and ran him over with the vehicle, the Hancock Police Department said in a press release. The driver reportedly began to pull out the yard signs, and when the victim tried to put them back in the ground, the driver ran him over.

The victim was taken to the hospital with serious injuries, including a brain bleed, and is reportedly still in critical condition.

“We’re not sure what could happen. Could he die from these injuries? Possible,” Hancock Police Chief Tami Sleeman said, according to WLUC. “If there’s anybody out there that has any information on the person driving this four-wheeler, please call the Hancock Police Department.”

This was the third incident police believe to be politically motivated that occurred on Sunday alone. The first two involved vehicles that were vandalized, with the police department saying the suspect “appeared to target both Trump and Law Enforcement supporters.” It is unclear what about the vehicles indicated the drivers were either Trump or law enforcement supporters.

"LE is unclear about what was involved with the vehicles that indicated the drivers were either trump or LE supporters."  Clearly the standards for being a michigan cop have been lowered.

Anyone who puts up any kind of political sign, banner, sticker, etc. on their property/vehicle in today's heated political climate is just asking for trouble.

I always thought these things were stupid. It's just more junk to desecrate beautiful neighborhoods and make money off of the suckers who believe in the two-party scam.

It's hard for me to feel sorry for anyone who gets victimized for this crap. Some things are better off kept private. Exercise your political views at the voting booth, not in your front yard.

You sound more and more like a democrat every day, Keith.   You will vote against the first amendment.   IT"s MY property. I will put on it what i want.  YOu certainly had no problem with democrat supporting signs. right?  Maybe i misssed your complaining about that.   While we're at it...let us punish anyone who even alludes to an Intelligent Creator and as for those sick vicious christians do what the muslims do....behead that sucker.    NO religion, no protests...oh..except for ones that the left supports,  and certainly no freedom of the press....that means no conservative media.... only liberal media and while we're at it..put the conservative media all in jail...and those that listen to it...like they do in North Korea.     yeah...that's the ticket.  I'm sure sprint will be on board with all this...form a club and then use that club to beat up old people and children.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Assassination Advocating lunacy of the left - Page 6 Empty Re: The Assassination Advocating lunacy of the left

Post by Casey Jones Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:04 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:THIS Is what happens when there are no consequences for gov't endorsed violence.

Trickle down;

https://www.dailywire.com/news/elderly-trump-supporter-in-critical-condition-after-politically-motivated-attack-police-say

An elderly man in Hancock, Michigan, is in critical condition after what police are calling a “politically motivated” attack on Sunday.

The man, who has not been identified, was putting up a yard sign supporting President Donald Trump around 5:45 p.m., when a suspect driving a Honda ATV drove onto the man’s yard and ran him over with the vehicle, the Hancock Police Department said in a press release. The driver reportedly began to pull out the yard signs, and when the victim tried to put them back in the ground, the driver ran him over.

The victim was taken to the hospital with serious injuries, including a brain bleed, and is reportedly still in critical condition.

“We’re not sure what could happen. Could he die from these injuries? Possible,” Hancock Police Chief Tami Sleeman said, according to WLUC. “If there’s anybody out there that has any information on the person driving this four-wheeler, please call the Hancock Police Department.”

This was the third incident police believe to be politically motivated that occurred on Sunday alone. The first two involved vehicles that were vandalized, with the police department saying the suspect “appeared to target both Trump and Law Enforcement supporters.” It is unclear what about the vehicles indicated the drivers were either Trump or law enforcement supporters.

"LE is unclear about what was involved with the vehicles that indicated the drivers were either trump or LE supporters."  Clearly the standards for being a michigan cop have been lowered.

Ya know...we're just coming off a mindless government push to force the citizen-subjects to take a "vaccine"...which seems to affect the reproductive organs AND THE NERVOUS SYSTEM.

Does NOTHING to protect against the virus it was supposed to inoculate; but inflammation of brain tissue, of the Vagus Nerve, of the autonomous nervous system...including "Brain Fog" and personality changes...those reports are all over.

What it comes down to, is people are more passive, yet more emotional - reacting with their brain-stems, more than with logic.

This, WHILE the motherWEFfers, are trying to impose their Fourth Industrial Revolution...their Fourth Reich, including brain implants and diet limitations.

WHILE they gin up the brain-damaged Jabbed idiots to behave like this.

Co-winky-dinks? I don't believe in co-winky-dinks.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Wed Jul 24, 2024 1:47 pm

I was reading somewhere that the guy in MI who was run over died in the hospital, but the guy who ran over him killed himself after contacting police to confess his crime.

I was only a kid in the '90s, so I wasn't paying attention to politics back then, but I don't recall crap like this ever happening. Everyone was more civilized and we had presidential candidates who weren't so extreme. The media wasn't promoting politically motivated violence and destruction, at least not to the level they do now.

No matter what happens with this stupid election, bad things are going to happen before and after it. Really bad, ugly things. I can sense it. Keep your guard up, all of you.
Keith
Keith

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 24, 2024 1:48 pm

we know Keith....we know.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Wed Jul 24, 2024 1:53 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Keith wrote:

Trickle down;

Anyone who puts up any kind of political sign, banner, sticker, etc. on their property/vehicle in today's heated political climate is just asking for trouble.

I always thought these things were stupid. It's just more junk to desecrate beautiful neighborhoods and make money off of the suckers who believe in the two-party scam.

It's hard for me to feel sorry for anyone who gets victimized for this crap. Some things are better off kept private. Exercise your political views at the voting booth, not in your front yard.

You sound more and more like a democrat every day, Keith.

I find it insulting that you would consider me as such. I don't see myself as left or right. It's just that I happen to associate with the right more because we both agree at least that there is something wrong with the way our country is going, and because they tend to be more easygoing and accepting. If I joined up with a leftist forum and said the type of stuff I've been saying on here, I would probably be cussed out and threatened, and ultimately banned. So it seems like I'm not leftist enough for the left, and not right-wing enough for the right. So what does that make me then? A centrist/moderate? Probably. I'm see myself being kind of all over the place. I don't think it's healthy for someone to be at one end or the other. That's not how healthy societies flourish. The media-government complex wants to fence everybody into one of two groups to keep us at each other's throats, and to allow them to have more control over us.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:13 pm

Keith wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
Keith wrote:

Trickle down;

You sound more and more like a democrat every day, Keith.

I find it insulting that you would consider me as such. I don't see myself as left or right. It's just that I happen to associate with the right more because we both agree at least that there is something wrong with the way our country is going, and because they tend to be more easygoing and accepting. If I joined up with a leftist forum and said the type of stuff I've been saying on here, I would probably be cussed out and threatened, and ultimately banned. So it seems like I'm not leftist enough for the left, and not right-wing enough for the right. So what does that make me then? A centrist/moderate? Probably. I'm see myself being kind of all over the place. I don't think it's healthy for someone to be at one end or the other. That's not how healthy societies flourish. The media-government complex wants to fence everybody into one of two groups to keep us at each other's throats, and to allow them to have more control over us.

Well be "triggered" if you must but, CJ isn't alone in thinking that you are in the tank for the Dems...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:21 pm

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2024/07/24/atv-driver-trump-sign-michigan/74523968007/

i don't see here that the victim has died yet.  I see the driver of the atv was found dead.   I didn't read carefully.  Did someone kill him or did he off himself...could be made to look like he killed himself and get away with it because the michigan police must be DIE hires. then again...could be the DHS/SS/CIA was looking to hone their 'skills'.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:25 pm

Keith wrote:I was reading somewhere that the guy in MI who was run over died in the hospital, but the guy who ran over him killed himself after contacting police to confess his crime.

I was only a kid in the '90s, so I wasn't paying attention to politics back then, but I don't recall crap like this ever happening. Everyone was more civilized and we had presidential candidates who weren't so extreme. The media wasn't promoting politically motivated violence and destruction, at least not to the level they do now.

No matter what happens with this stupid election, bad things are going to happen before and after it. Really bad, ugly things. I can sense it. Keep your guard up, all of you.

I have never considered President Trump to be ANYTHING but, civilized, common sensed, normal and representative of mainstream America. I DO consider the left to be a bunch of radicals, leftists, anarchic wannabes and sissies who have no problem forcing their will on anyone that they can dominate, threaten, intimidate, murder, silence, censor or otherwise prevent from expressing their displeasure at the radicals. That's why I believe that people should arm themselves against the radical leftists who do not value human life, hard work, honesty, the rule of law, integrity, public nor personal property in the least.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Jul 25, 2024 12:00 am

Keith wrote:I was reading somewhere that the guy in MI who was run over died in the hospital, but the guy who ran over him killed himself after contacting police to confess his crime.

I saw that, today.

I don't know that village, but the Upper Peninsula of Michigan is not overly populated. I was in Escanaba, Trout Lake, St. Ignace and Sault Ste Marie, with the railroad up there.

It USED to be about one of the safest places in America. But that was before the Deep State and CIA turned their psy-ops loose on America's youth.

I was in the Northern Michigan Liberty Alliance, a Tea Party chapter. Our leader, an insurance agent, about age 30, used to run meetings with his semiautomatic strapped to his hip. I once asked him why - since we were as safe as anywhere.

To show that an armed man is not to be feared, he said. That was true, then - but there's plenty of peaceful natives up there who have always had firearms, getting them out, now.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6