Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.C. Senate Candidate Caught Advocating to Deploy Georgia Election Strategy

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

S.C. Senate Candidate Caught Advocating to Deploy Georgia Election Strategy  Empty S.C. Senate Candidate Caught Advocating to Deploy Georgia Election Strategy

Post by 2cent Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:40 am

Here is a woman, (and I use the term loosely), running for a seat on the United States Senate busily, and very openly, encouraging people to break election campaign laws. With an extraordinarily filthy mouth, I might add. So I'm pretty well stunned, but, as you can see by the headline, I'm also way behind the times. Apparently, her campaign strategy of dirty money, encouraging Dems to run as Pubs, and all sorts of illegal activity is old hat, where Georgia is concerned.
Anyway, have fun...

Project Veritas Action, a subsidiary of Project Veritas, has released a leaked audio from South Carolina Democrat Krystle Matthews, promoting a political strategy where blacks infiltrate the republican party and use drug money to fund organized political changes. See Website Here. A portion of the audio is below {Direct Rumble Link}

A short demonstration of Ms. Mathews' (ahem) style:
“I still got to struggle to raise money for my campaign, where the f*** is my black people with money? I don’t care about no dope money, give me that dope boy money! Where the duffle bag boys? Get you – find me somebody from your family that don’t even know you donating to my campaign and put that s*** under they names.” (read more)

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/06/26/south-carolina-senate-candidate-caught-on-tape-advocating-to-deploy-georgia-election-strategy/#more-234539
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

S.C. Senate Candidate Caught Advocating to Deploy Georgia Election Strategy  Empty Re: S.C. Senate Candidate Caught Advocating to Deploy Georgia Election Strategy

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:05 pm

This is SOP(standard operating procedure) for most Democrat campaigns of color, from justice of the peace to the Senate.

Dirty tactics and dirty money.

Daily Bread, 2cent and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

S.C. Senate Candidate Caught Advocating to Deploy Georgia Election Strategy  Empty Re: S.C. Senate Candidate Caught Advocating to Deploy Georgia Election Strategy

Post by 2cent Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:58 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:This is SOP(standard operating procedure) for most Democrat campaigns of color, from justice of the peace to the Senate.

It's stunning what people will vote for these days. Can you imagine our founding fathers - and even those in a much later time period - allowing anyone of her caliber anywhere near an elected office?

I don't think that'd even fly in the 60's.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:36 pm

This is the quiet part of turning a red state blue. It is far too late for any effort in Georgia to reverse the situation as the Republican club is now completely compromised. Stacey Abrams will be the next Governor of Georgia and her three political activist groups, containing multiple levels of election workers and campaign organizers, will solidify the next decade of elections in support of Democrats.

They can't win on their own merit so they scheme and infiltrate until they take over. It's what they do.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:50 pm

2cent wrote:Here is a woman, (and I use the term loosely), running for a seat on the United States Senate busily, and very openly, encouraging people to break election campaign laws.  With an extraordinarily filthy mouth, I might add.  So I'm pretty well stunned, but, as you can see by the headline, I'm also way behind the times.  Apparently, her campaign strategy of dirty money, encouraging Dems to run as Pubs, and all sorts of illegal activity is old hat, where Georgia is concerned.
Anyway, have fun...

Project Veritas Action, a subsidiary of Project Veritas, has released a leaked audio from South Carolina Democrat Krystle Matthews, promoting a political strategy where blacks infiltrate the republican party and use drug money to fund organized political changes.  See Website Here.  A portion of the audio is below {Direct Rumble Link}

A short demonstration of Ms. Mathews' (ahem) style:
“I still got to struggle to raise money for my campaign, where the f*** is my black people with money? I don’t care about no dope money, give me that dope boy money! Where the duffle bag boys?  Get you – find me somebody from your family that don’t even know you donating to my campaign and put that s*** under they names.” (read more)

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/06/26/south-carolina-senate-candidate-caught-on-tape-advocating-to-deploy-georgia-election-strategy/#more-234539

And we docile schmucks over here on the law, order ,honesty and integrity side keep playing nice with this vermin . We've given them too much power and we've tolerated them for too long to the point where they feel justified being criminals - getting rid of them is going to be next to impossible and when we finally do we won't finish them off - they'll come back and walk all over us again .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:54 pm

2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:This is SOP(standard operating procedure) for most Democrat campaigns of color, from justice of the peace to the Senate.

It's stunning what people will vote for these days.  Can you imagine our founding fathers - and even those in a much later time period - allowing anyone of her caliber anywhere near an elected office?

A free block of guvment cheese and a no charge Obama phone ( and every minority has one ) along with a WIC card will go along way .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:43 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
2cent wrote:

It's stunning what people will vote for these days.  Can you imagine our founding fathers - and even those in a much later time period - allowing anyone of her caliber anywhere near an elected office?

A free block of guvment cheese and a no charge Obama phone ( and every minority has one ) along with a WIC card will go along way .
Sadly, there's an entire generation or more of completely vacuous 'people'.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Earp Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:29 pm

There used to be a black Democrat running the entire RNC named Michael Steele.

Wyatt Earp
Wyatt Earp

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:39 pm

Wyatt Earp wrote:There used to be a black Democrat running the entire RNC named Michael Steele.

Yep. I remember him well.
He also endorsed Joe Biden.

Wyatt Earp likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:48 pm

Red Lily wrote:This is the quiet part of turning a red state blue.  It is far too late for any effort in Georgia to reverse the situation as the Republican club is now completely compromised.  Stacey Abrams will be the next Governor of Georgia and her three political activist groups, containing multiple levels of election workers and campaign organizers, will solidify the next decade of elections in support of Democrats.

They can't win on their own merit so they scheme and infiltrate until they take over.  It's what they do.
They ought to be shackled and frog marched over to the jail where a judge will hear their plea, and announce where their liberty - or lack thereof - stands.

Yet, they're walking around free as a bird, as if what they're doing is perfectly legal!  It's appalling!  Yet, who do I call to make a plea to address the law breaking here?  It occurs to me that it'd be the state's Attorney General.  Or maybe the state's RNC, or even DNC, head office, to push for someone to address this blatant law breaking.  Right out in the open!

Why does it even TAKE a wee peon voter from halfway across the country to bring it to their attention?  (Well, it's impossible that they're NOT aware of this.  I guess what I mean to say is make them aware that WE"RE aware of it.)

Why does no Republican in office speak up?  Yet another example of what makes us peons believe that it's a useless waste of time.  
I'd truly rather not think that way.

Last edited by 2cent on Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next