Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comprehensive list of left leaning and left-supporting companies and businesses to boycott, including tech firms that are destroying the Constitution:

3 posters

Go down

Comprehensive list of left leaning and left-supporting companies and businesses to boycott, including tech firms that are destroying the Constitution:  Empty Comprehensive list of left leaning and left-supporting companies and businesses to boycott, including tech firms that are destroying the Constitution:

Post by Lummy Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:47 am

http://www.investingadvicewatchdog.com/Companies_Against_Voting_Bills.html
http://www.investingadvicewatchdog.com/Liberal-Companies-Boycott.html

I don't think it's possible, frankly.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, 2cent, OneDumbBlonde and HAMARTIA like this post

Back to top Go down

Comprehensive list of left leaning and left-supporting companies and businesses to boycott, including tech firms that are destroying the Constitution:  Empty Re: Comprehensive list of left leaning and left-supporting companies and businesses to boycott, including tech firms that are destroying the Constitution:

Post by 2cent Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:52 pm

Out of the 2 lists in the top link, Mastercard - the only debit card my bank issues, I believe - and Wal-Mart are the only 2 business I use.

I've only scanned the second list, so far.  Some of their reasons for cutting off ties with businesses are pushing reasonableness.  
One example:
Southwest Airlines - Southwest produced a response to Georgia's voter reform bill, that could be interpreted as lip service. While SW did not specifically call out the bill, they didn't need to. Their response was sufficient enough for the media mob to use it as ammunition against the bill. We give SW credit for donating more to Republicans than Democrats.
2cent
2cent

OneDumbBlonde likes this post

Back to top Go down

Comprehensive list of left leaning and left-supporting companies and businesses to boycott, including tech firms that are destroying the Constitution:  Empty Re: Comprehensive list of left leaning and left-supporting companies and businesses to boycott, including tech firms that are destroying the Constitution:

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:09 pm

It worked with coke and it has worked in the past with other companies that have issued stupid leftist policies for its conservative clientele. It's worth a shot as far as i'm concerned.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:04 pm

I went to their "detailed review of Walmart", and it sent me to a list of all the horrors of Patagonia.  I'd never heard of Patagonia, so did a search.

Patagonia is a CLOTHING LINE.  Whether Walmart carries that clothing line, I've no idea.

But see what I mean about checking out these "Boycott Lists," before you jump in with both feet?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down