Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assassination Advocating lunacy of the left

+3
Sprintcyclist
Keith
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Assassination Advocating lunacy of the left - Page 4 Empty Re: The Assassination Advocating lunacy of the left

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:16 pm

THANK GOD, this woman lost her bid for a poltical position.

a man was unalived? UN. ALIVED??? What the hell kind of word is that. THE TERM IS MURDERED or KILLED if you will. And she's mortified that there is a doctor who is a trump supporter. And would he treat women, or trans or gay?? OF COURSE HE WOULD YOU DOLT. HE is conservative. IT IS THE DEMOCRAT ONES you have to worry about!!!
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

The Assassination Advocating lunacy of the left - Page 4 Empty Re: The Assassination Advocating lunacy of the left

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:31 pm

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:36 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:

let's see how they like it when they;re living in a little 300 sq ft box and aren't allowed on the beach for it is only for the elites.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:45 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

let's see how they like it when they;re living in a little 300 sq ft box and aren't allowed on the beach for it is only for the elites.

these people, no doubt they don't pay attention and they get they news from Somewhere, only God knows.    Another thing is that they've lived through strange times but tv, games and movies have jaded them.  They can't discern reality from fiction...plus, how many of them were alive or old enough to understand the world trade center attack.  Definitely none of them have experienced the assassination of a president. Lastly....they're hedonists...they don't care about this country or other Americans, 'cept for that one guy, only for themselves and their leisure. They got plenty of time for regret.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:15 pm

The Assassination Advocating lunacy of the left - Page 4 7949bcab23f47c8a

the same people saying the ear bandage was too much are the same people who wore a covid mask in the car for two years..and some of them are STILL wearing a mask.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:38 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Keith wrote:I can understand people not liking Trump, even hating his guts, but to actually advocate murdering him tells me that these people have issues that go far beyond Trump. We're probably the most medicated country on the planet, yet we still have a countless number of people who are sociopathic/mentally ill and may need to go on some type of drug to keep them from being deranged.

How would they like it if someone tried to do that to Biden and people on the right lamented the fact the shooter missed him? I'm not saying I would support something like that; I'm just asking hypothetically.
The point is, Trump is a representative of the people.  A symbol.

If they would do it to trump, they would have no hesitancy about doing it to you(the people) , too.

You are absolutely correct! The whole lawfare nonsense is one example. The average person would not have the financial means to fight them. The goal was to force President Trump into bankruptcy and thus prevent him from running for president.

The assassination attempt is another example.  The left does not value life, that's why they support and promote abortion and that is why they would LOVE to murder President Trump.

What the average people needs to understand is that the left will go after ANYONE who no longer follows the liberal narrative, ANYONE. The left will do whatever to go after someone, including murder.

It is why I think that the average person should have both a firearm and a license to conceal it on their person!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:52 pm

RV wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Keith wrote:I can understand people not liking Trump, even hating his guts, but to actually advocate murdering him tells me that these people have issues that go far beyond Trump. We're probably the most medicated country on the planet, yet we still have a countless number of people who are sociopathic/mentally ill and may need to go on some type of drug to keep them from being deranged.

How would they like it if someone tried to do that to Biden and people on the right lamented the fact the shooter missed him? I'm not saying I would support something like that; I'm just asking hypothetically.
The point is, Trump is a representative of the people.  A symbol.

If they would do it to trump, they would have no hesitancy about doing it to you(the people) , too.

You are absolutely correct! The whole lawfare nonsense is one example. The average person would not have the financial means to fight them. The goal was to force President Trump into bankruptcy and thus prevent him from running for president.

The assassination attempt is another example.  The left does not value life, that's why they support and promote abortion and that is why they would LOVE to murder President Trump.

What the average people needs to understand is that the left will go after ANYONE who no longer follows the liberal narrative, ANYONE. The left will do whatever to go after someone, including murder.

It is why I think that the average person should have both a firearm and a license to conceal it on their person!

Louisiana has concealed carry with no license required. I think the law went into affect last week. It wouldn't hurt to have some training requirements though.

They are bitching in NOLA French Quarter and Bourbon Street. Say they wont follow the law. No guns allowed. They are trying to declare it a school zone, which is one of the concealed carry exceptions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 20, 2024 9:03 pm

From Ronnie Jackson, former physician to president.
The Assassination Advocating lunacy of the left - Page 4 NpcmfbnlJR4P
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 20, 2024 9:55 pm

Too many people have lost their jobs for saying this...apparently she doesn't know that.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:09 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.northcountrynow.com/stories/potsdam-town-council-member-under-fire-for-saying-trump-should-be-put-down-like-rabid,252201

this is what the media and the democrats have done to this country.  Will she get the visit from teh SS....doubtful...now i might seeing as i don't believe a damn word out of their mouths.  Tht's the difference.  Didn't bribem say he was going to unite the country after the left had done everything possible to divide it during the prosperous Trump years.  yeah...they did.  

https://www.northcountrynow.com/stories/potsdam-town-council-member-under-fire-for-saying-trump-should-be-put-down-like-rabid,252201

crazy damn loon.  And the council is going to have a meeting to condemn her words. LOLOL   oh..thank you fer that you pussies.  Just another example to show you that women are in no position to hold positions of authority.  Well one good thing....if hilliary was president in 2016 then this attempt on Trump's life would have come a lot sooner.   Seems to me there's a saying about that.   Women and children (childish men and we got PLENTY of them) lead (my) people astray.

Potsdam...New York? I knew that area. Four, count 'em, FOUR universities in that little village. Just north of the Adirondacks.

I spent one semester at SUNY-Potsdam, before dropping out, the first time. I'd gotten my A.A. from a SUNY-affiliated community college, and transferred.

It wasn't radically liberal back then. The kids were, and the professoriate, but not the climate - "Town Versus Gown."

Liberalism is a mental disorder and the whole of NY State is infected.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next