Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assassination Advocating lunacy of the left

+3
Sprintcyclist
Keith
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Assassination Advocating lunacy of the left - Page 3 Empty Re: The Assassination Advocating lunacy of the left

Post by Casey Jones Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:33 am

Calypso Jones wrote:

and they're stupid too.    How many times does this have to happen before they figure out they are gonna get fired.

It's like the noose hoaxes of the left.  Hang up their own nooses and then call the police to say someone is racially attacking them. And they get caught. It's like every one of them come up with what they think is a novel new idea and they're the first. LOLOL   maroons.

PS...be sure to read the message on her mask.
Of course they're stupid. That's why they advocate violence in response to speech, or proposals, or candidates they ARE TOLD not to like. (They don't have their own opinions of such things, as they're too stupid to figure out complex issues)

So they do this kind of obscene schitt, and then they're shocked, SHOCKED!....that there's backlash, that advocating illegal behavior is also illegal.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

The Assassination Advocating lunacy of the left - Page 3 Empty Re: The Assassination Advocating lunacy of the left

Post by Wyatt Earp Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:17 am

Calypso Jones wrote:

and they're stupid too.    How many times does this have to happen before they figure out they are gonna get fired.

It's like the noose hoaxes of the left.  Hang up their own nooses and then call the police to say someone is racially attacking them. And they get caught. It's like every one of them come up with what they think is a novel new idea and they're the first. LOLOL   maroons.

PS...be sure to read the message on her mask.
This is good. I disagree with Keith on this. These people want you dead, so show no mercy to them. Getting them fired from their jobs is a step towards removing leftists from power; stop them from getting into middle management. Make your enemy live by its own rules is in the "rules for radicals".
Wyatt Earp
Wyatt Earp

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:11 am

I guess according to her mask, "love" can also be murder if the one murdered does not agree with your Demo rhetoric...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 19, 2024 6:47 pm

oh no.....they didn't know anything.

The Assassination Advocating lunacy of the left - Page 3 Telegram-cloud-photo-size-1-4956690828986789092-y

looking more and more suspicious all the time.

It reminds me of this saying......If you set a trap for others, you will get caught in it yourself. If you roll a boulder down on others, it will crush you instead.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 20, 2024 12:03 am

Lots of coincidences in this piece...especially about the short selling of Trumps truth social the day before the assassination....soros, bushes, cheneys, blackrock and more

https://headlineusa.com/sellers-did-bush-allies-conspire-w-blackrock-soros-to-off-trump/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Jul 20, 2024 12:20 am

Calypso Jones wrote:oh no.....they didn't know anything.

The Assassination Advocating lunacy of the left - Page 3 Telegram-cloud-photo-size-1-4956690828986789092-y

looking more and more suspicious all the time.

It reminds me of this saying......If you set a trap for others, you will get caught in it yourself. If you roll a boulder down on others, it will crush you instead.

it shows 0 appreciable difference. It is still a penny dreadful

https://www.google.com/finance/quote/DJT:NASDAQ?window=5D

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 20, 2024 2:36 pm

https://www.northcountrynow.com/stories/potsdam-town-council-member-under-fire-for-saying-trump-should-be-put-down-like-rabid,252201

this is what the media and the democrats have done to this country.  Will she get the visit from teh SS....doubtful...now i might seeing as i don't believe a damn word out of their mouths.  Tht's the difference.  Didn't bribem say he was going to unite the country after the left had done everything possible to divide it during the prosperous Trump years.  yeah...they did.  

https://www.northcountrynow.com/stories/potsdam-town-council-member-under-fire-for-saying-trump-should-be-put-down-like-rabid,252201

crazy damn loon.  And the council is going to have a meeting to condemn her words. LOLOL   oh..thank you fer that you pussies. Just another example to show you that women are in no position to hold positions of authority. Well one good thing....if hilliary was president in 2016 then this attempt on Trump's life would have come a lot sooner. Seems to me there's a saying about that. Women and children (childish men and we got PLENTY of them) lead (my) people astray.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Sat Jul 20, 2024 4:11 pm

I can understand people not liking Trump, even hating his guts, but to actually advocate murdering him tells me that these people have issues that go far beyond Trump. We're probably the most medicated country on the planet, yet we still have a countless number of people who are sociopathic/mentally ill and may need to go on some type of drug to keep them from being deranged.

How would they like it if someone tried to do that to Biden and people on the right lamented the fact the shooter missed him? I'm not saying I would support something like that; I'm just asking hypothetically.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:13 pm

Keith wrote:
How would they like it if someone tried to do that to Biden and people on the right lamented the fact the shooter missed him? I'm not saying I would support something like that; I'm just asking hypothetically.

well i can tell you.  They'd be rounding up Trump, his former admins, any repunk that had anything to say that would even REMOTELY resembled a threat and round up Trump supporters and put us in those fema camps they got going on, EVEN IN THE CITY i live close to. THAT is what they'd do..... Maga supporters would be driven underground as well as Christians.
Now, Keith...you have a decision to make come this next election. Have you been thinking about it?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:45 pm

Keith wrote:I can understand people not liking Trump, even hating his guts, but to actually advocate murdering him tells me that these people have issues that go far beyond Trump. We're probably the most medicated country on the planet, yet we still have a countless number of people who are sociopathic/mentally ill and may need to go on some type of drug to keep them from being deranged.

The point is, Trump is a representative of the people. A symbol.

If they would do it to trump, they would have no hesitancy about doing it to you(the people) , too.

Calypso Jones, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next